Barry Ferguson

graeme_4

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Eh, that's why I said "ffs man" 🙈

some ppl just don't like it if there's criticism of Barry fs!! he literally said he wouldn't be bothered if it meant successful career, you think he wouldn't want the same for himself?

3 minutes ago, dbyst said:

some ppl just don't like it if there's criticism of Barry fs!! he literally said he wouldn't be bothered if it meant successful career, you think he wouldn't want the same for himself?

The way you said it implied to me he would consider joining their coaching staff the now if approached.

Canny believe I'm even talking about this.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Married one of what? A Catholic?

His wife isn’t a celtic fan as far as im aware and if she is she hasn’t had much bearing on his football decisions previously considering she was with him when he left us and still with him when he came back 

Good for you. Not sarcastically!

The Mrs was an RC, but never one of them.

Mind you, she isn't from the west so doesn't have any of that baggage./

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

The way you said it implied to me he would consider joining their coaching staff the now if approached.

Canny believe I'm even talking about this.

yes that is exactly what i said :headwall:

if he has no problem with his nephew going there then he might not have a problem going himself!!

Very surprised at this. Based on how easily Kelty disposed of Brechin I would expect Kelty to do well in that division next season. We have seen how the Highland league teams  and Edinburgh City have fared when they came in. This was a possibility for him to manage Kelty fighting at the top end of League 2. Appreciate Alloa are at  higher level but see more potential of improvement at Kelty  

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Married one of what? A Catholic?

His wife isn’t a celtic fan as far as im aware and if she is she hasn’t had much bearing on his football decisions previously considering she was with him when he left us and still with him when he came back 

Yes and I was referring more to his nephew, might be that he is from the wife's side of the family.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Lewis Ferguson? Dereks son?

How exactly would Lewis have ended up with the name Ferguson if he was Barry’s wife’s side mate?

No idea who was being referred to as no one named him. Can't say I follow anything Barry Ferguson's family does

1 hour ago, dbyst said:

he did say he wouldn't mind if his nephew went there so maybe he would:megaanguish:

There’s more than Barry would be happy seeing their family sign for celtic if it meant them furthering their football careers.

Easy to say you wouldn’t when there’s zero possibility any of your family will become football players right enough.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do you know who Derek Ferguson is? 

Yep.

Cant say I've ever been that interested in an Aberdeen player to look at their family tree though. Heard of Lewis Ferguson before, just never gave it a thought. Still not interested tbh.