Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against Rangers (2011/12) and beyond? Genuinely curious.

Lack of gers players in the Scotland team and booing of the few gers players really pissed me off. Don’t know fully where I stand but I certainly haven’t watched a Scotland game in years and years 

Just now, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against Rangers (2011/12) and beyond? Genuinely curious.

I support them till about 2007 when i was threatened and pulled a knife out on me because i was a Rangers fan from a motherwell/scotland fan at a pub and was told that "H** scum are not welcome in the national team"

And i wish them all the shit in the world

Just now, BlueEdu said:

Lack of gers players in the Scotland team and booing of the few gers players really pissed me off. Don’t know fully where I stand but I certainly haven’t watched a Scotland game in years and years 

Ryan Jack getting booed was sickening tbh

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against us (Rangers) 2011/12 and beyond? Genuinely curious.

This pretty much describes me.

Mostly the tartan army booing our players did it for me.

Saying that, if Rangers get a good few players into the national team, ill probably start being more engaged and hoping they do well.

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

I support them till about 2007 when i was threatened and pulled a knife out on me because i was a Rangers fan from a motherwell/scotland fan at a pub and was told that "H** scum are not welcome in the national team"

Was the guy in question a representative of the SFA?

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

I supported Scotland, I was at France 98.

There's so many factors as to why I don't support them (indeed want them to lose) now - the SFA 2012 factor is but one of them.

As far as I'm concerned there's no way back for me. At best I will treat them with indifference in the future but I suspect I will continue to support any team that is playing them.

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Their treatment of Rangers players going back to the 90s was shocking all started well before 2012

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Think that applies to many.

That is the SFA’s team and the SFA fucking hate us.

Always loved following Scotland all the way back to the Home Internationals but that was before the SFA stabbed us in the back and put a Rangers hater in charge and in the dugout.

Fucked if I’m going to cheer a big smile on Clarke and Petrie’s faces.

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

Fs mate.

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against us (Rangers) 2011/12 and beyond? Genuinely curious.

Stopped supporting them around the Ferguson/McGregor stuff then started wanting them to lose around 2012