Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I have no idea why people are surprised that's the line up. He's put a team like that out nearly every game he's been manager.

The shock and mock outrage at the team is hilarious. 

He was always going to set up defensively and he was never going to throw in people like Patterson or Gilmour.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Its the same side that struggled at home to Austria bar Tierney. Armstrong was shit and Scotland were better once he was replaced by Adams.

You would think he would learn that Armstrong and Christie have been shit since Serbia.

He's pretty stuck in his ways as a Manager, that's why I'm not surprised. It does give him a lot more options from the bench, especially wider players if he wants to change it later on. 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The shock and mock outrage at the team is hilarious. 

He was always going to set up defensively and he was never going to throw in people like Patterson or Gilmour.

Granted I haven't watched them all since he was appointed Manager but nearly every time I've watched them O'Donnell has actually had not a bad game. 

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Clarke is the most overrated manager going.

People try to give him credit for getting us to the Euros but conveniently leave out the fact that qualifying became far easier for this tournament than it ever has before.

He’s just another Scottish dinosaur with no grasp on modern football.

people also forget it was mcleish who got us the chance to play in nations league qualifiers

43 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Clarke is the most overrated manager going.

People try to give him credit for getting us to the Euros but conveniently leave out the fact that qualifying became far easier for this tournament than it ever has before.

He’s just another Scottish dinosaur with no grasp on modern football.

They also conveniently leave out the massive part Alex McLeish played in the opportunity to qualify…