Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, CR3 said:

playing Armstrong off of Che Adams would have been a better shout being used to play with each other at Southampton you’d have thought but Dykes holds it up well I guess. 

For a brief time leading up to today’s game I was actually coming round to thinking that he may just be brave and just go for it giving our younger more offensively minded players a chance….. that’ll teach me…

43 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Good! Don't particularly care or want them to do well but should be more of that than there is, don't think I've seen any Scotland flags out windows at all

Really? There's loads here and we seen hunners when we were out and about yesterday and this morning. There was loads of kids going to school with Scotland tops on and their faces painted and cars with flags. 

There's a real feel good atmosphere in the air. We just need a win now. 

Stop trying to justify your support of Scotland by saying it’s anything to do with Kamara :lol:

You’ve got swept up in the occasion of wearing a skirt and screaming freedom like a shower of weirdo bastards. 

Give us all strength on Friday when half the support decide they don’t like England anymore. Fucking hell 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Really? There's loads here and we seen hunners when we were out and about yesterday and this morning. There was loads of kids going to school with Scotland tops on and their faces painted and cars with flags. 

That all sounds really gay 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Stop trying to justify your support of Scotland by saying it’s anything to do with Kamara :lol:

You’ve got swept up in the occasion of wearing a skirt and screaming freedom like a shower of weirdo bastards. 

Give us all strength on Friday when half the support decide they don’t like England anymore. Fucking hell 

What about if you’ve never liked England?

44 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Czechs are a strong physical team, so maybe Dykes was seen as the better/more physical option.

Yeah he's a big lump if you're going to play direct and he'll win free kicks in the final third. Just think if you want to score you need someone playing off him because he isn't great.

It’s bizarre the way people go on about Clarke, it couldn’t have been any easier to qualify, they basically let Scotland in. Smith, Mcleish or even Strachan would’ve likely qualified through the same system. 

Pretty sure it’ll be “bye bye Scotland” by 4pm today.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Your love for the England team is weird.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm sure hugh keevins will compare it to nuremberg like he did with us

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Aye, tbh, only flag I remember seeing out a window is a Czech one :lol: 

Hopefully they all seen sense and let the wains watch it

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Genuine question - given you're not Scottish, why do you care ?

Just now, the goal machine said:

What about if you’ve never liked England?

Then continue on doing that. I won’t accept any justification for a Rangers fan supporting Scotland though. Any Rangers fan that will happily sit by and support a team who’s entire support boos GSTQ is no Rangers fan in my eyes

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Your love for the England team is weird.

There is no love, I simply like seeing them do well in major tournaments. I feel nothing towards them losing.

They are the only national side at this tournament that a Rangers fan should be backing though