Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its retarded to expect our rival clubs fans not to dislike us. I dislike nearly every Scottish club. 

They have more right to hate us than 'random English persons' 

I don't care for Scotland anymore anyway just find the reasoning and liking England weird.

You’re really clutching here.

Nobody is saying that other clubs shouldn’t dislike us, but it’s expected to be put to the side when it comes to the national team. It’s not.

Wise up mate ffs.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

You’re really clutching here.

Nobody is saying that other clubs shouldn’t dislike us, but it’s expected to be put to the side when it comes to the national team. It’s not.

Wise up mate ffs.

@.Williamson. second account..

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against us (Rangers) 2011/12 and beyond? Genuinely curious.

LineysLament likes this

Just now, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against Rangers (2011/12) and beyond? Genuinely curious.

Never supported them tbh

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against Rangers (2011/12) and beyond? Genuinely curious.

Yes, prob stopped caring before 2012 tbh 

CR3 and Bluekev like this

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Lack of gers players in the Scotland team and booing of the few gers players really pissed me off. Don’t know fully where I stand but I certainly haven’t watched a Scotland game in years and years 

LineysLament and CR3 like this