Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against Rangers (2011/12) and beyond? Genuinely curious.

born here 70 years ago and have been to wembley 5 times,plus a load of matches at Hampden.
chucked the national team long before 2011/12 when the sfa started the shite with Souness,the tartan trannies started booing Rangers players and booing the National anthem.
Honestly wouldn't walk 500 YARDS to watch them with a free ticket.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I know some think Christie has been good, but I thought he was garbage. As was Armstrong and Dykes though.

Christie had two really bright spots though and created the best chance. 

The biggest problem has been the lack of an option on the right because O'Donnell is playing like a stoned Kirk Broadfoot.

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Did any of you who don’t support Scotland now who were born here used to support the national team until the SFA started their shite against us (Rangers) 2011/12 and beyond? Genuinely curious.

Enjoyed watching Scotland when Walter and big Alex were managers after that I had no interest. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Christie had two really bright spots though and created the best chance. 

The biggest problem has been the lack of an option on the right because O'Donnell is playing like a stoned Kirk Broadfoot.

The thing is that even if he decides to hook O’Donnell I think he will go for Forrest ahead of Patterson.