Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, superallysbears said:

Clarke is a fucking disgrace, he needed to play the best team, instead he played the hasbeens as usual, Armstrong, Christie, O'Donnell, and imo Marshall all absolutely dug shite, also the shape of the team 🤦

He’s an absolute shitebag mate. He will end up at the scum I hope once Hephaestus does his work at the paedodome. 

7 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

You can tell Clarke is an absolute balloon from the shite he comes out with, trying to make out he's got a handle on everything.

"Losing a goal through a set-piece second phase is particularly disappointing."

Guys like Gerrard would never talk like that.

I could also look at the player who was far too slow to get across and stop the guy from making the cross in the first place.

Who was it?

Why it was the one and only O'Donnell.

Been as hyper as a 2 month old spaniel pup since this afternoon.
BUT!!!...just had the saddest fuckin thoughts about the brainwashing of schoolkids.
The bastards have set up the next generation of little miserable fuckin losers by showing them the tartan trannies and team getting pumped,to then turn it round to "it's not always about winning"
honest to fuck.
glad i told one of the grandkids to ask for his worse subject instead of being forced to watch the skirt lifters losing.
The next time they qualify for a tournament they will still be banging on about fuckin brigadoom,and this generation will still be miserable wee bastards with kids of their own.
IT REALLY IS A FUCKING SHAME.

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Did more in 15 minutes than O’Donnell did in 75.

True but he also fucked up 2 great opportunities.

That said, I’d agree with you that Mr Safetyfirst would play Naeneck over our boy.

He’s bound to go for the flasher’s experience over NP’s potential.

Hadron Collider likes this
2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

He’s an absolute shitebag mate. He will end up at the scum I hope once Hephaestus does his work at the paedodome. 

Surely to fuck even that lot can't be that fucking stupid...can they?

8 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sky journalist asked Steve Clarke about it, He gave him a death stare whilst trying to contain his rage before saying something like not wanting to apportion blame and how he’d have caught it had he stayed on his line but he was high up the pitch trying to help his defence by sweeping up.

He was so far off his line you’d fancy Schick to have beaten him in a one on one before he’d ever gotten set from backpedaling.

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
8 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sky journalist asked Steve Clarke about it, He gave him a death stare whilst trying to contain his rage before saying something like not wanting to apportion blame and how he’d have caught it had he stayed on his line but he was high up the pitch trying to help his defence by sweeping up.

5daglp.jpg

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

Surely to fuck even that lot can't be that fucking stupid...can they?

I wouldn’t put it past them mate. I really believe they’re skint. This guy coming in won’t last until Christmas. Feeding frenzy soon enough. 👍