Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Black's call up was a couple of weeks after he had signed for us, for a friendly against Australia in August when many players pulled out. He had only played 1 game for us when called up. Shouldn't have got a call up anyway tbh.

Which was around the time of this supposed incident give or take a few months . The venom and hatred for Rangers in 2012 was everywhere so I wouldn’t be surprised if sections of the Scotland support did have a bit of an anti - Rangers sing song at a game that time. Away end was probably full of obsessed sheep , hibs fans etc full of the drink with Rangers on their mind as usual so wouldn’t rule it out but probably not the full away section. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Czech manager called Scotland long ball merchants. 

He’s bang on.

Is there any other country in the world now that picks a big striker and aim punts at him and look for him to chase long balls in Channels?

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Like what the actual fuck is he doing there. Absolutely no need

I blame that cunt barkas,all goalies want to be outfield players now. Maybe he thought ajer had him covered.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think Black got booed at Easter Rd too, like Jack at Pittodrie. Tartan Army shouldn’t boo their own players regardless but there is some context to it.

I’ve never been a fan of international games being played at a clubs stadium.

Think similar happened with Cardiff players when Swansea held a Wales game.

The Czech manager is right. No one plays football like that anymore let alone punt to a center forward who rarely wins a header. Rangers would absolutely destroy that Scotland team.

If Forrest starts ahead of Patterson it is blatant bias. Sterling, Foden or Rashford will destroy him. They may also get the better of young Nathan but at least he will get some tasty tackles in.

Gordon

Cooper   Hanley  Tierney

Patterson         Gilmour           Robertson

McTominay      McGinn 

Adams

Dykes

or if only one up-top Armstrong( in the 10) and Adams, about the best I can come up with.

Just now, CR3 said:

Gordon

Cooper   Hanley  Tierney

McTominay      McGinn 

Adams

Dykes

or if only one up-top Armstrong( in the 10) and Adams, about the best I can come up with.

That would be my team except I would play young Nesbit ahead of the rugby player. 

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Gordon

Cooper   Hanley  Tierney

McTominay      McGinn 

Adams

Dykes

Hendry for Cooper.

Forrest for Patterson.

Mcgregor for Gilmour.

Dykes for Fraser.

that’s what i think he’ll do for Friday.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The Czech manager is right. No one plays football like that anymore let alone punt to a center forward who rarely wins a header. Rangers would absolutely destroy that Scotland team.

If Forrest starts ahead of Patterson it is blatant bias. Sterling, Foden or Rashford will destroy him. They may also get the better of young Nathan but at least he will get some tasty tackles in.

Clarke hates us clearly.

Clarke is an awful manager. Did ok at Killie with the bonus of a dreadful pitch but picked up enough league points to disguise the horrible football his side was playing.

Won't pick his best players. Clueless for me. Hope scum go for him after the Aussie gets the boot.

I wonder if Lendl still has Murray's number if so perhaps a wee call on Sunday night? :lol:.

The only hope ahead of Fridays game is that Clark made his reputation up here by being stuffy and hard to beat so perhaps digging out a draw at Wembley may actually suit him better than trying to win at Hampden?