Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I never had Nesbit as a 10 and Fleck is not really a holding midfielder. Granted, McGinn could play wider.

Same players as I picked but more of a 4-1-3-2.

Anyway, I'm fully aware my team will not be the one tomorrow.

Any team anyone wants won't be played tomorrow. Clarke is an alcy cunt.

47 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Should be (but won’t be): 

Marshall

Hendry Hanley Tierney

Patterson                   Robertson

Gilmour McTominay

McGinn

Adams Dykes

This should be the team.

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Gordon, Patterson, Cooper, McTominay, Tierney, Robertson, McGregor, Gilmour, McGinn, Fraser and Adams is a much better 11 to the above imo.

Hendry is wank. Marshall needs dropped. McTominay better at CB and Dykes shouldn't start.

Don’t think McGregor deserves to start at all but I agree with McTominay moving back and the options for CM are pretty depressing after that. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Should be (but won’t be): 

Marshall

Hendry Hanley Tierney

Patterson                   Robertson

Gilmour McTominay

McGinn

Adams Dykes

Cooper for Hendry and that should be the team.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Issue is there's nobody else suited to that deeper role beside Gilmour.

Jack would have been perfect. Bringing McGinn back would hamper his qualities.

Yeah and Armstrong can't play in that role at all. McGregors probably the best option as depressing as that is. 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Gordon, Patterson, Cooper, McTominay, Tierney, Robertson, McGregor, Gilmour, McGinn, Fraser and Adams is a much better 11 to the above imo.

Hendry is wank. Marshall needs dropped. McTominay better at CB and Dykes shouldn't start.

Every single one of us could pick a better team than that cunt Clarke. What a fucking tool he is! 

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

David Marshall and Craig Gordon are fucking pish, nobody can think any of them should be playing

But the back up keeper plays for us and as I said on another thread is probably the best or most reliable. Utter nonsense some of the picks.

8 hours ago, Swagger said:

Wall to wall coverage of the fabulous tartan army arriving and partying in London but zero condemnation from the SNP.

If that was English fans coming to Glasgow the fucking SNP and it’s media would be all over it. 

That in a nutshell is why i want the snp sporting wing to get battered off and on the pitch.
Kicked up and down every fuckin pitch and street they are on.
Talk about didviding a country with hypocrisy.

IT ACTUALLY GIVES ME THE FUCKING BOAK :ang:

9 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

There is going to be trouble tonigh.

Drinking all day and getting all full of brave heart bravado then their pish team gets scudded 4 or 5 nil. 

Carnage. A few Millwall Chelsea and West Ham lads show up and it is as good as guaranteed. 

Nippy will blame it all on Boris and Westminster. 

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Drinking all day and getting all full of brave heart bravado then their pish team gets scudded 4 or 5 nil. 

Carnage. A few Millwall Chelsea and West Ham lads show up and it is as good as guaranteed. 

There will be plenty of cunts waking up in the cells tomorrow, that's for sure. 

33 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

There is going to be trouble tonigh.

20 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

There will be plenty of cunts waking up in the cells tomorrow, that's for sure. 

:lol: what a pair of cringe wee gimps , oh no football fans going to another country and drinking all day , won't someone think of the children, some cunts might get the jail - Europe isn't ready for scenes like that 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Will anyone from the snp condemn then... No. 

Will wee Harvey call for punishments.. No. 

So its all about the double standards and how if you are waving the appropriate flag you can do what you damn well like. 

Out of our two mass gatherings we didnt see a Covid19 spike. I wonder if we see a huge increase in cases when the skirt wearers return home if Hamza will be as vocal. 

Anti English racism is allowed also apparently. 

So please understand why most Bears are pissed off and embarrassed at the Tartan Trannies invasion on massse of London. 

It's the hypocrisy that gets me.

That incident with the trannie staggering about on the road absolutely hammered had 2 headlines.

Scotland fan hit by motorcycle.

Motorctclist nearly killed by rampaging drunk Rangers fan.....and i'm being serious.
Until we are treated the same as every other fan in Scotland then i hope the trannies get battered and cause fucking mayhem everywhere they go.