Jump to content

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

    • Yes
      125
    • No
      157


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

My team (it won't be anything close to this) Fuck the 3-5-2 shite.

                       McLaughlin

    Patterson   Hanley Tierney Robertson

    McTominay  Gilmour McGinn Fleck

                 Adams  Nesbit

Clarke would never pick that team but at least they would have a go

That's almost as bad as Clarke's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be (but won’t be): 

                  Marshall

      Hendry Hanley Tierney

Patterson                   Robertson

           Gilmour McTominay

                    McGinn

              Adams Dykes

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Should be (but won’t be): 

                  Marshall

      Hendry Hanley Tierney

Patterson                   Robertson

           Gilmour McTominay

                    McGinn

              Adams Dykes

Why people continue to put Dykes in their team baffles me? Perhaps he can score a rugby try and we only lose 6-5.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Scotland’s best chance of getting a draw is going full belt Walter Smith tactics of us in Europe. 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 and defend like fuck!

Plus playing your goalkeeper in goals instead of centre mid would be a start! 

 

Hadron Collider likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Why people continue to put Dykes in their team baffles me? Perhaps he can score a rugby try and we only lose 6-5.

Who else do you play upfront? He and Adams worked well together so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Don't slag without giving your input.

3-Man Defence was brought in to accomodate Tierney in the team. Nisbet isn't ready. Fleck on the right of a midfield isn't going to do much.

                  McLaughlin

       Cooper - Hanley - Tierney

Patterson                                 Robertson
                  McTominay
     McGinn                Gilmour

                 Turnbull
                  Adams

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

3-Man Defence was brought in to accomodate Tierney in the team. Nisbet isn't ready. Fleck on the right of a midfield isn't going to do much.

                  McLaughlin

       Cooper - Hanley - Tierney

Patterson                                 Robertson
                  McTominay
     McGinn                Gilmour

                 Turnbull
                  Adams

I had Fleck on the left and you picked 9 out of 11 players I picked and slagged me, lol. Turnbull as a no 10? I would rather give Nesbit that shot. A lot more ready than a younger Turnbull.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluenoz said:

I had Fleck on the left and you oicked 9 out of 11 players I picked and slagged me, lol. Turnbull as a no 10? I would rather give Nesbit that shot. A lot more ready than a younger Turnbull.

Exactly a holding midfielder on the left and a holding midfielder on the right.

It's literally the position he plays for celtic in the hole behind the striker, he's had a better season than Armstrong or Christie. It's a 4-Man midfield, Nisbet is a striker I'm not going to play him behind Adams. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Exactly a holding midfielder on the left and a holding midfielder on the right.

It's literally the position he plays for celtic in the hole behind the striker, he's had a better season than Armstrong or Christie. It's a 4-Man midfield, Nisbet is a striker I'm not going to play him behind Adams. 

 

I never had Nesbit as a 10 and Fleck is not really a holding midfielder. Granted, McGinn could play wider.

Same players as I picked but more of a 4-1-3-2.

Anyway, I'm fully aware my team will not be the one tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

My team (it won't be anything close to this) Fuck the 3-5-2 shite.

                       McLaughlin

    Patterson   Hanley Tierney Robertson

    McTominay  Gilmour McGinn Fleck

                 Adams  Nesbit

Clarke would never pick that team but at least they would have a go

wtf

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I never had Nesbit as a 10 and Fleck is not really a holding midfielder. Granted, McGinn could play wider.

Same players as I picked but more of a 4-1-3-2.

Anyway, I'm fully aware my team will not be the one tomorrow.

Any team anyone wants won't be played tomorrow. Clarke is an alcy cunt.

Cracked Actor and bluenoz like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 July 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Rangers v Real Madrid
      Ibrox Stadium
      Friendly Match

×
×
  • Create New...