Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Kit Malthouse the Tory Crime and Policing Minister has told the trannies "it's not too late to buy a ticket and gtf before the match"
Me personally like Kit's style.
just saw nippy is talking about new travel restrictions to England over covid fears.
Ignorant wee bastard could've done it 2 days ago and saved us the embarrassing scenes about to unfold.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

That's it you don't have to like him, but the guys clearly got mental issues and is harmless. Only did it as they knew he would take it. 

You could tell he wasn't happy, but pretended to laugh it off. Was a fucking liberty take by all of they Tartan Trannie pricks :wanker:

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Kit Malthouse the Tory Crime and Policing Minister has told the trannies "it's not too late to buy a ticket and gtf before the match"
Me personally like Kit's style.
just saw nippy is talking about new travel restrictions to England over covid fears.
Ignorant wee bastard could've done it 2 days ago and saved us the embarrassing scenes about to unfold.

She wants another reason to stick us back in level 3 after the Euros. If she does I'll go fucking mental as I have two weeks holiday from work after them. 

6 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

You could tell he wasn't happy, but pretended to laugh it off. Was a fucking liberty take by all of they Tartan Trannie pricks :wanker:

Sure there's a video of others going to do it seeing he's not up for it and putting him down.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not. Dixon and somebody

We won't have any of them stv are running there own show for it. I was trying to get itv on sky earlier appears they've removed it. 

We have 

Rory Hamilton and Kevin Gallagher on stv

ITV 

Sam matter face with Lee Dixon and ally 

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

See these scumbags that are flashing their arse and their wee knobs, should be put on the register.

You can bet your bottom dollar that’s how some of these predators go to these things.