Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Hope Scotland get battered on and off the pitch. Nothing sweeter than seeing those tartan arsehole’s with their stupid hats and badges and skirts glum faces when their shit team gets destroyed. You can just picture the average scotland fan as an overweight 50 year old wearing a skirt or a 22 year old with those generic stupid haircuts and skinny jeans with a  retro scotland shirt drinking tennents, singing anti english songs and who supports celtic, motherwell, hibs, st mirren etc. Don’t know who I hate more the old bastards or the embarrassing wee fannies. 

Truly mind boggling how any sensible Rangers fan could support that mob. Hope England win 5-0, Tierney gets injured, Clarke chokes on his special brew and the tartan army come back battered and bruised.

6 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Can see Patterson being left out again and being started on the last game on Tuesday and play an absolute blinder.

Hope in a way that happens so he can have the last laugh.

I think he'll play Turnbull, Gilmour and Patterson etc in the last game. We will play well and he'll play it off like I'm ready to lead these boys in a new era. He did that shite after his abominable World Cup campaign too.