Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We know he won't, but Patterson should always start before O'Donnell and Gilmour before McGregor. Gilmour looked excellent. If we can get a loan deal over the line for him it would be good. 

Dykes and now gilmour,fuck me watching that Pish must be rotting your brain.

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I was calling them pansies.

Celebrating a racist, celtic player scoring is embarrassing though.

I’ve celebrated Collins and McFadden’s goals. Sure I even celebrated a Caldwell one once. 

Sat on my hands when that wee rat bastard scored though. 

13 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We know he won't, but Patterson should always start before O'Donnell and Gilmour before McGregor. Gilmour looked excellent. If we can get a loan deal over the line for him it would be good. 

Not really interested in bringing in loan players, but Gilmour is a real talent without a doubt. He and Patterson should both be starting. Clarke will be loyal to his old guard though. 

Last night was pretty much a pointless training match for Scotland. They wont face a team who play like Luxembourg or lack the quality of them either.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see when they're going to start with two up top either. It'll be very much about containing and attempting to keep the ball when they can with four central midfielders and trying to knick a point or a win.

39 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Last night was pretty much a pointless training match for Scotland. They wont face a team who play like Luxembourg or lack the quality of them either.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see when they're going to start with two up top either. It'll be very much about containing and attempting to keep the ball when they can with four central midfielders and trying to knick a point or a win.

Think they’ll go 352 against the Czechs and see how it goes from there. Think that his starting 11 is:

Gordon

Cooper Hanley Tierney

O'Donnell McGregor McTominay Robertson

McGinn

Dykes Adams

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think they’ll go 352 against the Czechs and see how it goes from there. Think that his starting 11 is:

Gordon

Cooper Hanley Tierney

McGinn

Dykes Adams

When you look at that line-up, it shows why International football is just so inferior to club football.

We could never in a million years afford to buy those players (McGinn, McTominay, Robertson and Paddy Roberts bird), yet if they were to play Rangers, we would absolute dismantle them!

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Gordon

Cooper Hanley Tierney

McGinn

Dykes Adams

I know that's your prediction of Clarke's team but I think that would leave them too open in midfield and defence. Though the more direct route could give them more up top with the potential that any of those 3 centre mids running off knockdowns from Dykes and Adams staying central.

I think if they went with the two up top I would be betting on the Czechs

5 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I know that's your prediction of Clarke's team but I think that would leave them too open in midfield and defence. Though the more direct route could give them more up top with the potential that any of those 3 centre mids running off knockdowns from Dykes and Adams staying central.

I think if they went with the two up top I would be betting on the Czechs

The Czechs are awful, watched them against Italy they were really poor 

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The Czechs are awful, watched them against Italy they were really poor 

To be fair to the Czech's Scotland are no Italy either:lol:

There's a very fine margain between Scotland and the Czechs. Going two up top and being potentially more adventurous could tip that balance.

I'm pretty sure Scotland will get something if they set up in the 5-4-1/3-6-1 he's typically used since taking over.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

To be fair to the Czech's Scotland are no Italy either:lol:

There's a very fine margain between Scotland and the Czechs. Going two up top and being potentially more adventurous could tip that balance.

I'm pretty sure Scotland will get something if they set up in the 5-4-1/3-6-1 he's typically used since taking over.

Aye Italy looked decent tbf, fancy them to go far 

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

When you look at that line-up, it shows why International football is just so inferior to club football.

We could never in a million years afford to buy those players (McGinn, McTominay, Robertson and Paddy Roberts bird), yet if they were to play Rangers, we would absolute dismantle them!

Those four stroll into our team as well :lol: