Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye those 4 would, but as a team they are shite.

The problem is that a handful of good players cant really make up for the utter shite in the other positions.

Fraser and Adams are very good players too. Play Gilmour and Patterson like he should but won't and there are 8 players that as a group are probably better than anything Scotland has had in 25 years.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This game against the Czech’s is their best chance to get a point in this group. England and Croatia will beat Scotland quite comfortably.

If you win 1 game youll probably qualify out the group given 4 3rd place teams qualify. Also if you win the group you play the runners up out of the group that includes France Germany and Portugal so there is no real incentive to win the group.

17 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Mcginn is overrated, I’d say Armstrong is actually a more accomplished player. Mcginn has great physicality and charges about, does make some decent late runs into dangerous areas but his passing is horrific.

I like McGinn, but Armstrong is excellent. Surprised he’s not been picked up by a better team than Southampton.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

McGinn is quality :lol:

Not sure I agree.

Haven't seen a massive amount of him this season but looking on Villa forums (apart from a good few final games of the season) the general consensus seems to be he isn't good enough to start for them (and has been poor for over a season now) and they want better.