Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Folk raging about Scotland celebrating an excellent performance and a crucial point against a team ranked 4th in the world (40 places above us) on their home turf. 

The 4 or 5 nil pumping you were all creaming your wee panties for never materialised, so got to hold on to something I guess. 

Laughable. 

I don't know why you're bothered ffs 😂😂😂

Just be happy 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Folk raging about Scotland celebrating an excellent performance and a crucial point against a team ranked 4th in the world (40 places above us) on their home turf. 

The 4 or 5 nil pumping you were all creaming your wee panties for never materialised, so got to hold on to something I guess. 

Laughable. 

Not seen a single person raging tbh

Pretty much everyone saying Scotland played well and laying into England for being shite

Just now, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing. I’d be taking Gilmour on loan for a year. Wee man would be unreal in the Champions League for us!

He's going to be unbelievable in a few years time.

Just now, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing. I’d be taking Gilmour on loan for a year. Wee man would be unreal in the Champions League for us!

He’s not going to be allowed to or given the chance to come on loan to us. He’s going to a mid table EPL or Bundesliga team 

he’s gone and it’s the tragedy of modern football we didn’t pocket 20 million for him 

B1872 likes this
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Would suit our system perfectly.

Don't think it's going to happen though. Would think the majority of EPL teams outwith the top 4/5 would want him.

B1872 likes this
Just now, the goal machine said:

O’Donnell was very good as well, fair play to him. Took some amount of stick, from me included, but stood up well.

England were absolutely barking though. For all the attacking talent they have, they are pish. 

Hope he gets booked against Croatia, Forrest gets an injury in training, Scotland win and Patterson starts the last 16 tie. 

the goal machine likes this
1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

So is that it all set up for the winners go thru to the knockout round against Croatia on Tuesday night then..? 

Probably get fucked 4 nil.

Yeah mate, winner of that game is almost certainly going through.

TEFTONG likes this

I thought Scotland were excellent tonight and all 13/14 players played their role brilliantly. I thought willing this to give up the ball and work hard was key and should have been the case on Monday.

It should also be the same approach on Tuesday. Croatia are the team that in theory should be on the front foot, so let them, and wait for the chances like they did tonight.

As for England I don't see why the knives are out Southgate, nothing gained but nothing lost. Their conservatism will take them further than they (the fans and media) realise just now!

29 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

English arrogance fucks them again. A bit like the PL. Until they accept they’re mediocre at best then they’ll never move forward. 

McCoist odds on to be Scotland’s last scorer at a major tournament is an absolute embarrassment and this alky fuck will be lauded as a national hero when they come back wae 1 point and no goals. 

You seem upset 😂

J-Maestro likes this