Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Im not sure that your RSC and your pals are representative of the overall Scotland support.

No but I think it's fairly representative about the Rangers match going support and that's the point I was trying to make

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

I'm going to disagree with that until you can provide actual facts to back it up.

What I always find funny about both sides these days is everyone says facts matter, until it goes against their point then they mysteriously get lost down the back of the couch.

5 minutes ago, Misteral said:

If I've got this right then three games going our way and we qualify. Holland beat MKD, Belgium beat Finland and Scotland beat Croatia. Sounds not impossible. 

I'm sure someone will correct me if I've fucked up. :lol:

Don’t think Milton Keynes Dons have much chance against Holland…

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Aye - going back to the earlier post, I’m wondering if he’ll ever get back to it.

He will, you dont lose his ability and not get it back at his age. This tournament has came too soon and unfortunately for england they dont have anyone to fill his boots. For the remainder of this tournament it looks like they would be better persevering with rashford, for better or worse. It matters not really, they are going out soon anyway.

6 minutes ago, Misteral said:

If I've got this right then three games going our way and we qualify. Holland beat MKD, Belgium beat Finland and Scotland beat Croatia. Sounds not impossible. 

I'm sure someone will correct me if I've fucked up. :lol:

Have you factored in that, in the usual scheme of things re a Scotland qualification, three games going our way is around the same kind of odds as the average man winning the Euromillions?

just goes to show anything can happen if you believe in unicorns. and money trees.

one sneering fuckin half wit who cannot stop smiling since she landed a job in a coffee shop,after coming 2nd with a hefty lump of £65K per annum and goes by the name lorna slater,belongs to canada and is forever shouting freedumb.
another miserable looking cunt who always has a look of having a point to prove since it stepped back to scotland from England at a hefty wedge of £400K per annum,and still looks a miserable looking cunt who might end up being a runner up.
welcome to scotland. :UK: 

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

He will, you dont lose his ability and not get it back at his age. This tournament has came too soon and unfortunately for england they dont have anyone to fill his boots. For the remainder of this tournament it looks like they would be better persevering with rashford, for better or worse. It matters not really, they are going out soon anyway.

To be fair to Southgate, he wasn’t afraid to take Kane off, which suggests he’s open to change.

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

More people on here have had a go at me for my comments than have slated the Scotland fans for singing about the IRA

Absolute freaks

Now playing the victim card cause you've had an absolute mare, I clearly said they were tarrier fuckwits and nobody has condoned it. You went on the attack to Rangers fans supporting Scotland, not the other way about.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

More people on here have had a go at me for my comments than have slated the Scotland fans for singing about the IRA

Absolute freaks

Anyone can post a video or comment on a minority few. But the majority in London right now will be having a great time. 

Sure, the bad won't get pinpointed like the minority in George Square did but you are bordering on paranoia/brainwashed.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Absolute freaks

You are the only weird bastard on here who seems genuinely surprised that mad tarriers don’t stop acting like mad tarriers when they put on a Scotland top. 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Now playing the victim card cause you've had an absolute mare, I clearly said they were tarrier fuckwits and nobody has condoned it. You went on the attack to Rangers fans supporting Scotland, not the other way about.

Victim card lmao. Aye poor me

Enjoy your draw pal x

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone can post a video or comment on a minority few. But the majority in London right now will be having a great time. 

Sure, the bad won't get pinpointed like the minority in George Square did but you are bordering on paranoia/brainwashed.

Paranoia :lol: there hasn't been one word of condemnation from the filth who slaughtered us for George Square

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

You are the only weird bastard on here who seems genuinely surprised that mad tarriers don’t stop acting like mad tarriers when they put on a Scotland top. 

I'm not surprised at that, I'm surprised at the amount of Rangers fans who support the same team as them