Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

If that was the case they would be calling the media and politicians out instead of hoping Scotland lose and arguing with people who still follow their country instead of surrendering to the likes of those who you mentioned. 

Would be funny to see them say the things said on here to the likes of Souness who didn't let the pundits get away with just saying that England played shit but that Scotland actually played well enough to neutralise them. 

Pretty much everyone on here has agreed that Scotland played very well?

59 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Think the words used for George Square were VILE and DISGUSTING.
The witch hunt on Rangewrs fans is still ongoing.
The word used this morning by the Met was "boisterous" were slightly tongue in cheek.
Every we did at George Square was replicated in double yesterday.
It's fucking amazing how you become a different type of fan when you put on a skirt and flash your bits at women and children and just generally act like a fucking imbecile,than putting on a Rangers scarf and partying which we know got out of hand with a bunch of neds at the end.
It's the hypocrisy and double standards that sickens me.

Think we can all agree on that.

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Is Clarke shacking up with O’Donnell? Came out in his interview to say he was better than Gilmour. Absolute crap. Trying to justify playing his number one mate 

Showing how shite a manager he is. 20 year  old MOTM on his full debut and you want to come out and say O Donnell was better.

Players got that result with their fight and intensity, I'd still sack him today for the Czech game.

58 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Think the words used for George Square were VILE and DISGUSTING.
The witch hunt on Rangewrs fans is still ongoing.
The word used this morning by the Met was "boisterous" were slightly tongue in cheek.
Every we did at George Square was replicated in double yesterday.
It's fucking amazing how you become a different type of fan when you put on a skirt and flash your bits at women and children and just generally act like a fucking imbecile,than putting on a Rangers scarf and partying which we know got out of hand with a bunch of neds at the end.
It's the hypocrisy and double standards that sickens me.

Yup. Here’s a typical newspaper front page from the aftermath. As a little reminder of the double standards.

DE420ADB-B4B2-4E1B-BE30-DE0A18D9463F.jpeg

1 minute ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

You'll be able to tell your grandkids what you were doing the day Scotland got a draw v England.

Buzzing for you mate.

So it wasn't a good result? Most of the forum were saying it was going to be 4 or 5-0.(I expected the same)

Just now, J-Maestro said:

So it wasn't a good result? Most of the forum were saying it was going to be 4 or 5-0.(I expected the same)

It was a great result for Scotland, probably the highlight of every Scotland fans life.

Its nice when plucky minnows get a slight sniff of success against the big boys.

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

To be fair, the way England played Scotland should be raging they didn’t get a win and the best chance of qualification from the groups rather than celebrating a draw.