Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

More people on here have had a go at me for my comments than have slated the Scotland fans for singing about the IRA

Absolute freaks

Anyone can post a video or comment on a minority few. But the majority in London right now will be having a great time. 

Sure, the bad won't get pinpointed like the minority in George Square did but you are bordering on paranoia/brainwashed.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

More people on here have had a go at me for my comments than have slated the Scotland fans for singing about the IRA

Absolute freaks

Why do you think that is pal?

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Absolute freaks

You are the only weird bastard on here who seems genuinely surprised that mad tarriers don’t stop acting like mad tarriers when they put on a Scotland top. 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Now playing the victim card cause you've had an absolute mare, I clearly said they were tarrier fuckwits and nobody has condoned it. You went on the attack to Rangers fans supporting Scotland, not the other way about.

Victim card lmao. Aye poor me

Enjoy your draw pal x

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone can post a video or comment on a minority few. But the majority in London right now will be having a great time. 

Sure, the bad won't get pinpointed like the minority in George Square did but you are bordering on paranoia/brainwashed.

Paranoia :lol: there hasn't been one word of condemnation from the filth who slaughtered us for George Square

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

You are the only weird bastard on here who seems genuinely surprised that mad tarriers don’t stop acting like mad tarriers when they put on a Scotland top. 

I'm not surprised at that, I'm surprised at the amount of Rangers fans who support the same team as them

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

that security guard will think every day is friday as it will take weeks to get rid of the smell of fish out his nostrils.
kierans mate sounds like he's never seen a fud.
probaly had to throw a bucket of water over nae pubes to bring him round.

That's if his face doesn't fall off from whatever disease he's caught.

scottyscott1963 likes this

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Do any of the big Scotland fans in here attend Rangers games?

We all know @Monkey Butler doesn't. Doesn't even post about Rangers either, only posts in the OT to try and get some human interaction since he has no pals and his mrs left him.

I do. What's your problem?

J-Maestro likes this

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Do any of the big Scotland fans in here attend Rangers games?

We all know @Monkey Butler doesn't. Doesn't even post about Rangers either, only posts in the OT to try and get some human interaction since he has no pals and his mrs left him.

When you start demeaning fellow Rangers supporters and call them freaks because they don't agree with you then your opinion is completely diminished. Grow up!

J-Maestro and falkirkNS like this