Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

In tournament football I don't think a 0-0 after losing your opening game is a result to celebrate but each to their own

But in the tournament Scotland can beat Croatia, at home, and can qualify to the next stage of the tournament. If they had lost their chances would been have decreased by some bit. 

Lets take the Rangers example again. If we go into our last game in the CL or EL needing to win a home game to go through you'd be happy with that no?

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The modern day midfielder having a good game it’s miles away from the creating chances scoring goals midfielder of old , Billy Gilmore wanted the ball I’ll give him that at a very young age but he did absolutely nothing with it bar go 5 yards all game 

Who's he?

Billy Gilmour had a fantastic game. Churlish and a bit ignorant to suggest otherwise.

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

But in the tournament Scotland can beat Croatia, at home, and can qualify to the next stage of the tournament. If they had lost their chances would been have decreased by some bit. 

Lets take the Rangers example again. If we go into our last game in the CL or EL needing to win a home game to go through you'd be happy with that no?

That'll be after 5 games and not having scored 0 goals though 

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Depends on the circumstances.

I certainly wouldn't be celebrating about it.

14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The modern day midfielder having a good game it’s miles away from the creating chances scoring goals midfielder of old , Billy Gilmore wanted the ball I’ll give him that at a very young age but he did absolutely nothing with it bar go 5 yards all game 

I think it's what he did else where mate the weakness was the right hand side of scotland Mctominay and Gilmour doubled up to protect o'donnell thats why he was breathing out his arse in the first 35 mins doesn't really do that at chelsea.

Btw Scotland were excellent last night and deserved at least a 1 goal win.

England believe their own hype but like the majority of national teams they are poor.

I heard a commentator (maybe during Belgium v Denmark game) claim they only have to worry about France :lol:

The Italians look devastating, the French are probably the best side in the tournament but England only have to worry about them. They'll beat everyone else.

I don't like England. I did years ago when it was Gerrard, lampard, shcoles, beckham etc but that was when I was interested in anything other than Rangers. But even then due to the pundits I couldn't want them to win as they're fucking chronic. Every time a tournament starts they tell you who they'll get in the semis and a ball hasn't been kicked.

The England side of last night and the here and now are piss poor and the previous generations would have mauled that England team

5 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Who's he?

Billy Gilmour had a fantastic game. Churlish and a bit ignorant to suggest otherwise.

As a I said the modern day midfielders fantastic games are miles away from when they used to win teams games 

1 hour ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Yup. Here’s a typical newspaper front page from the aftermath. As a little reminder of the double standards.

DE420ADB-B4B2-4E1B-BE30-DE0A18D9463F.jpeg

Actually affronted the DR pointed out England thugs for having the audacity for singing we hate jock bastards and we hate scotland in the vicinity of transexuals wearing skirts and hats with badges like 5 year olds.

11 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I think it's what he did else where mate the weakness was the right hand side of scotland Mctominay and Gilmour doubled up to protect o'donnell thats why he was breathing out his arse in the first 35 mins doesn't really do that at chelsea.

It’s not a criticism mate I just think the modern day midfielders good game is light years away from what was expected years ago , himdani was the first midfielder I seen playing this way and it seems 90% of them now are the same ,

you always need the break up play ball winners but midfielders that done that job few years back eg yer Stuart McCall’s Kevin Thomson’s etc would all go make positive things things happen,

if England had scored last night Gilmores game wouldn’t have changed to try get Scotland back into it , everything would still been 5 yards neat and tidy 

17 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Depends on the circumstances.

I certainly wouldn't be celebrating about it.

Apart from the fannies in London and that fan zone I haven't seen much mass celebrating tbh. I see a lot of people relieved and happy with Scotland's performance that keeps them very much in the tournament.

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Btw Scotland were excellent last night and deserved at least a 1 goal win.

England believe their own hype but like the majority of national teams they are poor.

I heard a commentator (maybe during Belgium v Denmark game) claim they only have to worry about France :lol:

The Italians look devastating, the French are probably the best side in the tournament but England only have to worry about them. They'll beat everyone else.

I don't like England. I did years ago when it was Gerrard, lampard, shcoles, beckham etc but that was when I was interested in anything other than Rangers. But even then due to the pundits I couldn't want them to win as they're fucking chronic. Every time a tournament starts they tell you who they'll get in the semis and a ball hasn't been kicked.

The England side of last night and the here and now are piss poor and the previous generations would have mauled that England team

Rio Ferdinand doesn’t like this :lol:

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

It’s not a criticism mate I just think the modern day midfielders good game is light years away from what was expected years ago , himdani was the first midfielder I seen playing this way and it seems 90% of them now are the same ,

you always need the break up play ball winners but midfielders that done that job few years back eg yer Stuart McCall’s Kevin Thomson’s etc would all go make positive things things happen,

if England had scored last night Gilmores game wouldn’t have changed to try get Scotland back into it , everything would still been 5 yards neat and tidy 

I understand its not criticism mate if anything with England playing 2 DMF in philps and rice Gilmour would have thrived but its a clarke tactics in the end don't get beat really suppresses attacking players in both sides

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

How are we all this morning?

We still kidding on that we wouldn't be celebrating a draw against Barcelona at the Nou Camp that kept us in the Champions League?

One minute England are crap, overrated and arrogant, the next it’s like Barcelona at the Nou Camp…