Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

24 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Btw Scotland were excellent last night and deserved at least a 1 goal win.

England believe their own hype but like the majority of national teams they are poor.

I heard a commentator (maybe during Belgium v Denmark game) claim they only have to worry about France :lol:

The Italians look devastating, the French are probably the best side in the tournament but England only have to worry about them. They'll beat everyone else.

I don't like England. I did years ago when it was Gerrard, lampard, shcoles, beckham etc but that was when I was interested in anything other than Rangers. But even then due to the pundits I couldn't want them to win as they're fucking chronic. Every time a tournament starts they tell you who they'll get in the semis and a ball hasn't been kicked.

The England side of last night and the here and now are piss poor and the previous generations would have mauled that England team

The Sun recently did an article basically saying no ones ever heard of Gilmour, Patterson or Turnbull and England shouldn’t have to worry.

That’s why the media are so hated down there. 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Just Marshall, O'Donnell, Tierney, Robertson, McGregor and McGinn.

And McLaughlin, Patterson (in the squad) and Jack would have been there had he not been injured. 

It's almost like a national team isn't club football.

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

I don't understand all the divisive bickering. I'd like to be magnanimous and be the first to offer my congratulations to the England fans on the forum on getting a well deserved point.

When did you become a football fan mate? I'm genuinely interested to know. Never seen you post about it before.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Yousaf and Sturgeon would have done the full John Terry if they could. Especially Yousaf as he loves dress-up.

They have managed to intertwine natz politics with national football and spoiled it for me and thousands of others and even you can’t deny that. 

The Scotland team were here before the SNP and they'll still be here when the SNP finally implodes.

27 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

How are we all this morning?

We still kidding on that we wouldn't be celebrating a draw against Barcelona at the Nou Camp that kept us in the Champions League?

The international equivalent of us getting a 0-0 v Blackburn Rovers.

You would think that a team of players representing people from all walks of life in Scotland (and some from Australia and England) would be something to give people a common interest in a time when people are always moaning that ‘the powers that be’ are looking to drive wedges and divide sections of society.

Even if you can’t bring yourself to step out of staunch mode for a second you would think at a bare minimum the guys from our team would be worthy of support.

Aparently not, every days a school day eh.

You are allowed to support Scotland and boo the tarrier players, it is an option. You can even sing fuck the SFA.

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

The international equivalent of us getting a 0-0 v Blackburn Rovers.

A team rated 4th in the intentional rankings vs a team who finished 15th in the Championship last year. 

Away and have a wee lie down.

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

You would think that a team of players representing people from all walks of life in Scotland (and some from Australia and England) would be something to give people a common interest in a time when people are always moaning that ‘the powers that be’ are looking to drive wedges and divide sections of society.

Even if you can’t bring yourself to step out of staunch mode for a second you would think at a bare minimum the guys from our team would be worthy of support.

You are allowed to support Scotland and boo the tarrier players, it is an option. You can even sing fuck the SFA.

Bizarre option though lets be honest

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Yousaf and Sturgeon would have done the full John Terry if they could. Especially Yousaf as he loves dress-up.

They have managed to intertwine natz politics with national football and spoiled it for me and thousands of others and even you can’t deny that. 

Sad that you've allowed them to do that and you're just surrendering it tbh.

Don't moan about the image of Scotland being lunatic Nationalists if you're just going to capitulate.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

A team rated 4th in the intentional rankings vs a team who finished 15th in the Championship last year. 

England are only high up in the rankings because they are in the virtuous circle of doing well in qualifying for tournaments and being highly seeded as a result, they are nowhere near top 4 in the world

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Difference is I really care about us. 

And I really really don’t care for this

30 arrests(so far)  police quietly and efficiently moved into Leicester Square and cleared it in 30 minutes unlike George square there were no robocops in riot gear,maybe Rangers should organise our flag day somewhere down south as you can guarantee we won’t be allowed to celebrate it in Glasgow.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

The constant demonisation of Rangers FC and Rangers Fans has fucked it for me. The booing of our players and the singing by the Tartan Trannies (v the ROI) when they were chanting “we hate Rangers more than you” completely ended any feelings I had for the National Team. It’s sad because I supported them with a passion since the 1960s

1 minute ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

England are only high up in the rankings because they are in the virtuous circle of doing well in qualifying for tournaments and being highly seeded as a result, they are nowhere near top 4 in the world

:confused:

A bit like saying Rangers only won the league because they collected the most points TBH. 

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

A team who’ve won the EPL once v a team who’ve won one international trophy. Works for me.