Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

On 12/06/2021 at 11:36, RFC55 said:

Pat Nevin has said today he'd have mcginn over modric :lol:

Just watched the episode of A View From The Euros tonight before the Holland game. It planned to each of the regular four panelists one by one and they all laughed at him when he said it :lol:

RFC55 likes this

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/06/2021 at 11:00, The Specky Liar said:

Armstrong better than McGinn is a terrible shout and I think Armstrong is decent

No chance, Armstrong is better technically, makes more intelligent runs and is a better finisher. Mcginn is wildly overrated, he can’t pass the ball and charges about like a headless chicken. He is a good athlete but not much more. He’ll drift out the Villa team if they make decent signings 

29 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Just watched the episode of A View From The Euros tonight before the Holland game. It planned to each of the regular four panelists one by one and they all laughed at him when he said it :lol:

Typical fenian bastard mate. Not got a fucking clue. 

Bluekev likes this

I don't know why, but I've had this banging about my napper all day, so thought it only fair to share it with you lot. :lol: This used to get the hairs on the back of my neck up when I was a kid.....the sight of the Saltire in the crowd, the dark blue jersey. How times have changed. I do hope Patterson & McLaughlin get on and show really well, so that perhaps I can rekindle some of that feeling again. But I think it's gone now. 

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm an obsessive mate. Subscribe to every sports channel, almost always a football game on in our house at night.

Always have been like that since a wee boy, got it from my old man. When I was a wee kid I had near-on memorised every registered player in the 95/96 Champions League season :lol:

Having said that, I didn't get to see many Rangers games as a kid. Wasn't until I was in my late teens I was able to really watch us every week via the internet. 

Your TV football bill must be nuts. I am looking at packages here and it's not cheap. Want the uefa games, us obviously, rangers TV for domestic but would not be adding to that for X,y and Z league. Crazy the amount of money they want.

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

Your TV football bill must be nuts. I am looking at packages here and it's not cheap. Want the uefa games, us obviously, rangers TV for domestic but would not be adding to that for X,y and Z league. Crazy the amount of money they want.

How have you managed to quote me into this thread? :lol: 

On 07/06/2021 at 13:42, Dickie said:

He fucked off to go to Chelsea so fuck him.

and now he's a Champions League winner earning more than any of our first team at the age of 20. Good career move eh?

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Daft as this sounds I want Scotland to beat the Czechs more than England. 

After what Kudela said to Kamara and the way their fans, media, government and Soucek have behaved nothing will be sweeter than putting them in their place.

I hear you mate, I’m feeling conflicted too. Hate the trannies now as they’re effectively septic’s reserves (let alone the fans towards our club). However, the Czech’s showed themselves up to be utter despicable humans post our game with them so I hope they finish bottom and get fucked in ever game. 

9 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Rumour doing the rounds about Tierney being out the tournament. Looks like his biscuit hips have struck again 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Not heard anything mate.

Really hope not as he has done well since going down to Arsenal.

12 hours ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

No chance, Armstrong is better technically, makes more intelligent runs and is a better finisher. Mcginn is wildly overrated, he can’t pass the ball and charges about like a headless chicken. He is a good athlete but not much more. He’ll drift out the Villa team if they make decent signings 

:lol: