Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Boy next door was in London for the game, tested positive today. 
He’s had one jag but has a sore throat and tiredness. He won’t be the only one I’m sure. 

That sounds like a night in Soho, the other symptoms are a funny walk and a gaping arse..

30 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Have Scotland actually commented on why no one has to isolate. He was in the dressing room and hotel with the players probably rooms with someone. More will come of this surely.

You're assuming he was positive on Friday. He would have been tested before the game.

Did Sweden not do the same when 2 of their players tested positive, ie have no other players affected?

Madness that England have done the decent and isolated two players who hugged Gilmour at the end of the game while Scotland claim no Scot was anywhere near him for 48 hours.

Wonder how keen England would have been to do that had they the same resources Scotland have available.

Probably better Scotland have a competitive team to put out tomorrow and win lose or draw than listen to them whine about how only covid prevented them from winning the tournament.

The Hungarian player that scored last night ran to the crowd, in reality having been hugged and manhandled by the fans, he should have been sent off/substituted and into isolation, that didn’t happen. 

28 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Did Sweden not do the same when 2 of their players tested positive, ie have no other players affected?

Madness that England have done the decent and isolated two players who hugged Gilmour at the end of the game while Scotland claim no Scot was anywhere near him for 48 hours.

Wonder how keen England would have been to do that had they the same resources Scotland have available.

Probably better Scotland have a competitive team to put out tomorrow and win lose or draw than listen to them whine about how only covid prevented them from winning the tournament.

This will be the narrative anyway. 

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I always find it funny the people who don't care about the Scottish team are the ones who feel a need to read a thread about the Scottish team.

Imagine a football fan being interested in football, it will never catch on.

I'm quite happy for the British home nations to do well, just not v England.

31 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Which is fair enough seeing as you are English :tu:

At this stage aside from nostalgia for an idyllic childhood spent in a Kent village and football , being British is a much better fit for me.