Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Gilmour must be a right unpopular cunt if none of his team mates have been anywhere near him all weekend.

The roaring bigot and alkie manager had closer contact with Billy Gilmour at the end,than Mount and Chillwell.
Scotland at the euros is a shambles,and turns out they are absolutely fucking shameless as well.
Is that what we have resorted to (hiding tweets of contact with BG).
FUCKING SHAMELESS.
Me personally is any excuse to have a pot shot at the sporting wing of the nats.
But!!...they don't have make an easy target with shit like this.
You just wish they would do the honourable thing and admit they made a mistake and accept it.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The roaring bigot and alkie manager had closer contact with Billy Gilmour at the end,than Mount and Chillwell.
Scotland at the euros is a shambles,and turns out they are absolutely fucking shameless as well.
FUCKING SHAMELESS.
Me personally is any excuse to have a pot shot at the sporting wing of the nats.
You just wish they would do the honourable thing and admit they made a mistake and accept it.

Never going to happen, deny deflect and deceive straight oot of nippys playbook.

The record back page calling them "Heroes that could become legends tonight" it's amazing how low our game has got when 180 minutes of football and no goals is considered an achievement. 

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

England correctly rule out two players under 'close contact'. From Scotland it is 'sweep sweep' nothing to see here. Surprise, surprise. Wonder where they got that from ?

Croatia are not the force they once were but I hope they win today.

Not sure given how ridiculously strict the SFA / Scottish Gov have been? 

2 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Never going to happen, deny deflect and deceive straight oot of nippys playbook.

The record back page calling them "Heroes that could become legends tonight" it's amazing how low our game has got when 180 minutes of football and no goals is considered an achievement. 

I'm not a huge Tranny Army wank etc but.....there is a bit of a gap in what you are saying, aye terms like heroes and legends is a bit overstated but.....it's not just been 180 minutes of football that has got them where they are is it, they did qualify, they are playing tonight what is probably the biggest game of football most under the age of about 28 in this country will actually remember Scotland playing, most under 28 will have shaded memory of France 98. 

A Scotland National team on the brink of making it out the group stages of a tournament has always been seen as an achievement TBH

23 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Bornas injured i think. Croatia look pretty average, could go either way tonight.

Said this previously but a poorer Scotland team done the double over a miles better Croatia team last time round.

Probably lose 3-0 now I’ve said this.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Hope he isn't risked tbh, the last thing we need is him to aggravate whatever it is he has been dealing with. 

Wish he was withdrawn by now and had plenty rest for the upcoming season. Pushing to get him fit for a tournament they look like they'll not be in for much longer seems a waste.

Chilwell & Mount to self isolate til Monday.  
Fun & games this pish.  
Agents, sponsors & all the other associated business must be concerned about this carry on. 
Not to forget the players themselves, must be fkn scunnered. 

Seemingly Gilmour spending 25 minutes in the tunnel with Chilwell and Mount is the justification for their isolation, I just flat out refuse to believe that at no point during the end of the game and his positive test that Gilmour didn't spend more than 15 minutes in the company of anyone in the camp.

I wouldn't be entirely shocked if Croatia looked to get this game binned. 

2 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Chilwell & Mount to self isolate til Monday.  
Fun & games this pish.  
Agents, sponsors & all the other associated business must be concerned about this carry on. 
Not to forget the players themselves, must be fkn scunnered. 

Having a half hour chat then fighting over who gets Gilmours shirt at the end of the match. Pretty fucking daft thing to do tbh. 

Don't have an issue with how the track n trace worked with them two, it's how the Scotland team have clearly fudged their own report to save their own arses.

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Seemingly Gilmour spending 25 minutes in the tunnel with Chilwell and Mount is the justification for their isolation, I just flat out refuse to believe that at no point during the end of the game and his positive test that Gilmour didn't spend more than 15 minutes in the company of anyone in the camp.

I wouldn't be entirely shocked if Croatia looked to get this game binned. 

They were on a plane from London to Middlesbrough after game and I’d imagine the flight was longer than the meeting in the tunnel. When gilmour was subbed Clarke was all over him like a lovesick teenager.

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I always find it funny the people who don't care about the Scottish team are the ones who feel a need to read a thread about the Scottish team.

:lol: have you read the poll in the OP?

12 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

FUCKING SHAMELESS.

Wonder if you will do the honourable thing after the reasons have been given and it was nothing to do with the hug on the park