Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Wonder if you will do the honourable thing after the reasons have been given and it was nothing to do with the hug on the park 

:mutley:
Once i hear the reasons,it will be the first time they have been transparent on anything....remember that saying?
the dishonourable sfa have been lying bastards for years,and i would take any reasons given with a pinch of salt.

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:mutley:
Once i hear the reasons,it will be the first time they have been transparent on anything....remember that saying?
the dishonourable sfa have been lying bastards for years,and i would take any reasons given with a pinch of salt.

It's got nothing to do with the sfa it's public health England who have said they need to isolate after they stood chatting in the tunnel 

11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's got nothing to do with the sfa it's public health England who have said they need to isolate after they stood chatting in the tunnel 

No but it's up to the Scotland camp to report their own close contacts?

Don't think anyone can deny it seems odd there aren't any?

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

No but it's up to the Scotland camp to report their own close contacts?

Don't think anyone can deny it seems odd there aren't any?

Don't really think it is tbh , squad will all be masked and distanced for meetings , travelling etc 

16 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Tell me you don't believe Billy Gilmour never stood chatting to any other person after the Wembley match.

Guys, we're going round in circles, none of us know for certain who stood with whom and for how long. It is what it is, I wouldn't be surprised if there has been something that's crossed the line so to speak. PHE have made their decision, that's how it is.

Back on topic, nerves are jangling for the game. I'll be backing scotland all the way, I just hope the boys don't shit the bed