The tone of the letter to PL is quite something. Also how PL can take the high ground given sharks and riots and supporters gathering before and after the Scottish cup win is incredible and Yousaf doesn’t mention that in response....honestly man. 

This was not the point of the OP but I hadn’t seen the letter before and I know I shouldn’t be surprised but still am

37 minutes ago, Wee Bud said:

I think its about our celebrations against St.Mirren and the following day when they drew at Tannadice,that's why Lawwell says it was nothing to do with them,still a completely different attitude in dealing with the two club's.

It is to do with them, them being shit all season. :pipe:

3 hours ago, Willis said:

Even if this is relating to a different event it still shows the complete double standard in the way he acts towards Rangers and them

It also shows Liewell getting involved with a situation that had nothing to do with them (we assume), this is shit stirring by him and looking for and getting brownie points from someone he knows supports them. Shitebag. 

Both grade A wankers.