Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, sorry for not posting as much been really busy at work the last 6 days and not had much time to do anything.    Once again a big massive thnx to everyone.  On a brighter note thi

As some may have seen in the previous thread our own poster @rabc10000 has had a torrid time since his youngest daughter Toni was diagnosed with ALL blood cancer. Rab, in my words, has been let d

Thnx to everyone this will make a massive did for the wean. Genuinely still can't thank each and every single one of u guys enough

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Donation made. 

Was in the advice thread, the NL council are an absolute fucking disgrace. :ang:

Agree mate on top of that I've just been woken with another burst pipe from the bathroom which has flooded the bathroom and kitchen again

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree mate on top of that I've just been woken with another burst pipe from the bathroom which has flooded the bathroom and kitchen again

Fuck sake mate, hope your luck changes soon.  :ang:

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Canny even take a few pics for the record as it has blown the electrics atm

I'm actually a spark mate, is your bathroom flooding and flowing down from above into the kitchen? 

If so, go to your consumer unit and confirm that both lighting circuits and the kitchen and cooker breakers are off. 

You should be able to get your sockets in the living room/bedroom/hall switched on to get some plug in lamps on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I'm actually a spark mate, is your bathroom flooding and flowing down from above into the kitchen? 

If so, go to your consumer unit and confirm that both lighting circuits and the kitchen and cooker breakers are off. 

You should be able to get your sockets in the living room/bedroom/hall switched on to get some plug in lamps on. 

Already done that and have them back in. 

I'm actually becoming an expert nowadays isolating the dif fuses now😊

Its a bit of a piss take and luckily my son was still awake. He came down saying he heard a loud pop in the bathroom and sound like someone was running a tap full blast. Thankfully was only maybe 3 or 4 mins max before I turned the main water off. Didn't stop it flood g the kitchen and bathroom tho

Drumloyal likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Already done that and have them back in. 

I'm actually becoming an expert nowadays isolating the dif fuses now😊

Its a bit of a piss take and luckily my son was still awake. He came down saying he heard a loud pop in the bathroom and sound like someone was running a tap full blast. Thankfully was only maybe 3 or 4 mins max before I turned the main water off. Didn't stop it flood g the kitchen and bathroom tho

Well done mate, also just to add, if the leak was under your bath, you should have no problem getting the upper floor main lighting breaker back on if you haven't already done that.   👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Well done mate, also just to add, if the leak was under your bath, you should have no problem getting the upper floor main lighting breaker back on if you haven't already done that.   👍

I think the pipe that's burst is the one behind the wall that runs up the wall from downstairs if that makes sense 

Drumloyal likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I think the pipe that's burst is the one behind the wall that runs up the wall from downstairs if that makes sense 

Should be fine if it's just a riser, as long as the burst pipe wasn't in the loft, the upper floor lighting loop should be good to go.

There will likely be 2 lighting breakers in your consumer unit, one for ground floor and one for upper floor. 

Ground floor breaker will probably trip instantly if you reset it but upper floor should be ok to reset and will at least let you survey the scene mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Massive thank you to everyone so far. Very much appreciated. 

Out of interest should I share this on my own Facebook page. I'm not in any groups on their tho so would that be a waste of time?? 

Would share it as far as you can mate, doesn’t really matter about being in groups, just having a decent friends list will be enough 

will donate tomorrow 👍🏻

rabc10000 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Please Read - Help a Bear Out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 31 July 2021 12:30 Until 14:30
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...