Please Read - Help a Bear Out

Clemdog

53 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree as well, if they are not tagged they have no chance of ever seeing it. 

I can't recover my twitter account but by all accounts I'm maybe better of not doing so as I can see myself getting a torrent of abuse from certain cunts 

There should be plenty of us to spread it by Twitter :thumbup: if it was going to cause you any problems as you say maybe best for you  to stay away, mind you why anyone would want to abuse you about this I have no idea. 

Anyone who can put this on Facebook that would be great. :thumbup: 

7 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Glad you went ahead with it mate. Will chuck a donation in on payday.

I've fired an email with the link to the gofundme to This Morning. Every time they share stories like this the donations skyrocket. So hopefully they do something to help. All the best, Rab.

Thanks very much mate really appreciate that 

7 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Glad you went ahead with it mate. Will chuck a donation in on payday.

I've fired an email with the link to the gofundme to This Morning. Every time they share stories like this the donations skyrocket. So hopefully they do something to help. All the best, Rab.

it would be amazing if it could sky rocket and there was enough for rab to buy a house for his family and tell the council where to shove theirs

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

There should be plenty of us to spread it by Twitter :thumbup: if it was going to cause you any problems as you say maybe best for you  to stay away, mind you why anyone would want to abuse you about this I have no idea. 

Anyone who can put this on Facebook that would be great. :thumbup: 

I would really appreciate anyone who does so

8 minutes ago, stevemac said:

that would be class tbh. 

only rule is he has to get every single RM member's name on a brick on the build (presumably new build with adaptations etc installed) like ibrox buy a brick :lol:

Tbf that would be some invest for for everyone involved 

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

Just DM'd a few of the players on twitter with the link as well. hopefully one of them gets back to me at least.

By the way, you'd think Andy fucking firth would at least, as if that bastard needs his account managed 😂 he's plenty time to run it himself 😂

6 minutes ago, stevemac said:

That's the SLO contacted also, hopefully if the players don't see it directly he can find a way of getting it to them (I know a lot of players insta etc are managed and not personal so) here's hoping

Thnx mate I really appreciate that and taking your time to do so. I know a couple of friends have told me to join follow follow and sign up for a new twitter account and join various Facebook groups but I don't think it's my place as a new poster to be posting things like this