Please Read - Help a Bear Out

Clemdog

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I may well take u up on that. My thoughts are as soon as I raise enough money for what needs doing would to be to see if any member on here runs the appropriate business for the bathroom and hopefully driveway so I can in a sense repay the kindness by giving them the business and keep it in the family as such. If its OK can I send u a wee pm please 

Absolutely mate. 👍

33 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Thnx mate I really appreciate that and taking your time to do so. I know a couple of friends have told me to join follow follow and sign up for a new twitter account and join various Facebook groups but I don't think it's my place as a new poster to be posting things like this 

There are a few members on here who are also on FF, so we could ask if someone would put it up there for you mate. :thumbup:

@Bronzy could you or someone on here that you know is on FF get the link up there please?

I am assuming you have not been banned recently. :coolio:

Is it possible for maybe an admin to send me a pm please. I have some screen shots of a councilor I believe claiming they couldn't help me at one point as the councilor Michael coyle claims I never gave him my details. Ofc I have screen shots where I have replied to coyle giving the details and then him forwarding them onto the housing office. 

Clearly I can't post them in here but just looking for clarification that these messages are correct

I do t want too say too much at this moment tho

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Is it possible for maybe an admin to send me a pm please. I have some screen shots of a councilor I believe claiming they couldn't help me at one point as the councilor Michael coyle claims I never gave him my details. Ofc I have screen shots where I have replied to coyle giving the details and then him forwarding them onto the housing office. 

Clearly I can't post them in here but just looking for clarification that these messages are correct

@GabrielTomato 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

You know my PM's are always open.

Not sure how much I can help but can chat there.

• Clemdog changed the title to Please Read - Help a Bear Out

Given a wee bit to help out. Sounds like a nightmare you are going through mate and least I can do to help out.

If you have any extra left after your work is carried out, treat your wee girl to something to cheer her up.

All the best.

15 hours ago, Bears r us said:

There are a few members on here who are also on FF, so we could ask if someone would put it up there for you mate. :thumbup:

@Bronzy could you or someone on here that you know is on FF get the link up there please?

I am assuming you have not been banned recently. :coolio:

Not heard back from Bronzy yet, maybe he is having a few days off RM.

Is anyone on FF that could put the link up to help our Bear and his family ??

Thanks. 

26 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Well over a grand raised already so fair play to all involved. 

I'd like to suggest again to book yourself and your lass into a hotel for the night before your lass goes for her appointment. Have a night in relative comfort where she can have a shower the night before and on the morning of her appointment. Send her there sparkling. I doubt that anybody would have a problem using part of the funds for that.

On the issue of getting the story out there could @The Dude not write something about it. I know that you normally just stick to football matters but a wee piece on Rangers fans rallying round to help someone with a donation to the link would do not harm and maybe reach a different audience. 

You would obviously still be called a cunt on here though :lol:

I don't think that would be doable as the hospital have insisted that she is admitted the day before so they can make sure themselves until the bathroom is done, hence why her 5 hour appointment on Tuesday is now 10am on the Monday and 2 full days in hospital 

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I don't think that would be doable as the hospital have insisted that she is admitted the day before so they can make sure themselves until the bathroom is done, hence why her 5 hour appointment on Tuesday is now 10am on the Monday and 2 full days in hospital 

Do it then then. Just make sure she is as good as can be before she goes :tu:

35 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is not getting the response it deserves IMO. :sad: 

Also has anyone who is on FF tried to put it on there??

Just looked and it has not moved much today, £1290 at the moment.

Im not a member on follow follow so don't feel its right to create an account to promote myself and I don't know anyone who is a member either. Likewise I don't do twitter at all and on Facebook I'm not a member of any Rangers groups to share the link and left the band scene back in 2014 when I was left on my own with the children