• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, sorry for not posting as much been really busy at work the last 6 days and not had much time to do anything.    Once again a big massive thnx to everyone.  On a brighter note thi

As some may have seen in the previous thread our own poster @rabc10000 has had a torrid time since his youngest daughter Toni was diagnosed with ALL blood cancer. Rab, in my words, has been let d

Thnx to everyone this will make a massive did for the wean. Genuinely still can't thank each and every single one of u guys enough

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I’ve got no idea how to work twitch man any bears know how to message on it  ?

Ave no used twitch myself for a while but I'm sure they can only reply to messages when they are live streaming iirc, may have changed tho since then. 

On a side note, some better news today. Surveyor was out from maers. We are now in line to have a shower fitted plus the floor repaired and partial wall done meaning I only would really need to decorate the bathroom now

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Ave no used twitch myself for a while but I'm sure they can only reply to messages when they are live streaming iirc, may have changed tho since then. 

On a side note, some better news today. Surveyor was out from maers. We are now in line to have a shower fitted plus the floor repaired and partial wall done meaning I only would really need to decorate the bathroom now

Sounds promising mate.

rabc10000 likes this
51 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Would’ve taken him less than a minute to forward that on himself, and might have received a bit more attention coming from him given his position

Tbh a prerecorded video for the wean would be amazing and something she could look back on in years to come but I totally get where your coming from. My response to ANYONE in my position, and especially someone who could pull a few strings would have been vastly dif to his reply.  I don't know if that's says more about me or the SLO? But possibly less about me to an extent. 

TamCoopz likes this
43 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

If he can’t forward on that email from a fan to someone he has a contact with within the club , what is the guys actual remit and purpose 

That's my thoughts on the guy, but that says a lot about the guy as a person imho. 

TamCoopz likes this
12 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

An "I can't be arsed doing anything" reply from the SLO if I ever saw one. He did fuck all except reply with an email address that is freely available. Bawbag!

As I've said before, and don't want to come across as ungrateful I just felt his reply was genuinely I couldn't give a fuck about the wean let's see if someone else can be. Given his position is to an extent I do believe to liase between the fans and the club although I may be completely wrong about that it doesn't paint a great picture 

Disheartening in the least would be an understatement 

TamCoopz, Bluekev and Bears r us like this
4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

As I've said before, and don't want to come across as ungrateful I just felt his reply was genuinely I couldn't give a fuck about the wean let's see if someone else can be. Given his position is to an extent I do believe to liase between the fans and the club although I may be completely wrong about that it doesn't paint a great picture 

Disheartening in the least would be an understatement 

Don't worry about it Rab, the real bears have your back and he isn't Mr Rangers nor is his old man.