Nicola Sturgeon would not help insolvent Rangers, says ex-administrator David Whitehouse

Boybluesy

On 02/06/2021 at 10:40, Bluepeter9 said:

No government of any persuasion would prop up any football club - doesn’t stop folks ranting tho’ 

U sure about that??? 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1386832/spainish-government-found-guilty-of-providing-state-aid-to-real-madrid-barcelona-and-five-other-football-clubs/

8 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

I should have been more specific - No UK government (inc Welsh, Scots and NI parliaments ) would prop up any football club.  

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I should have been more specific - No UK government (inc Welsh, Scots and NI parliaments ) would prop up any football club.  

They can - and should - enter meaningful dialogue however with relevant parties to avoid potential job losses, negative economic impact on the area involved and possible wider implications of one of the countries most recognisable brands being lost. If Barrs were on the brink of going tits up, Scot Gov wouldn't sit on their hands and insist they didn't want to appear biased.

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well your Cunto party want Rangers dead, they despise everything about us. Unbelievably cunts like you still vote for them.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They can - and should - enter meaningful dialogue however with relevant parties to avoid potential job losses, negative economic impact on the area involved and possible wider implications of one of the countries most recognisable brands being lost. If Barrs were on the brink of going tits up, Scot Gov wouldn't sit on their hands and insist they didn't want to appear biased.

Rangers don't have that that big an impact on the economy. Loads of bigger firms have gone to the wall without intervention - you need to be getting into the 1000 of jobs area to get support (like shipyards etc.) and even then support is pretty limited. 

Anyway we survived without government help so its kinda a moot argument anyway. Its just the anti Nats on here looking to bump there gums against the SNP again. Imagine being daft enough to cast your vote based on supporting a football team - now that is worth a wee rant about. 

9 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Well your Cunto party want Rangers dead, they despise everything about us. Unbelievably cunts like you still vote for them.

TBH whilst like many on here I'm a bit of a walloper, I'm not daft enough to base my vote of supporting a football team and some perception that i need to hold certain views to support that team - that is truely daft. 

29 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Rangers don't have that that big an impact on the economy. Loads of bigger firms have gone to the wall without intervention - you need to be getting into the 1000 of jobs area to get support (like shipyards etc.) and even then support is pretty limited. 

Anyway we survived without government help so its kinda a moot argument anyway. Its just the anti Nats on here looking to bump there gums against the SNP again. Imagine being daft enough to cast your vote based on supporting a football team - now that is worth a wee rant about. 

40F340FC-0B12-4805-B29B-80F98EC6D215.thumb.jpeg.9f673a0515fa7c8d11a8961f995e4fef.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

TBH whilst like many on here I'm a bit of a walloper, I'm not daft enough to base my vote of supporting a football team and some perception that i need to hold certain views to support that team - that is truely daft. 

Look on the National comments, the level of hatred for my Club is off the scale, no other club gets the abuse Rangers get. Do you hate the Union Flag as well. 

47 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You’re fucking at it. FFS!  

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol the media and government are literally demonising the fans and players of the club you support at every turn. 

What’s your thoughts on Jermain Defoe, OBE, all round class act now singing FTP? 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ferguson employed 300 people when the government nationalised them.

• 3 weeks later...