Morelos Copa America Thread

esquire8

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Was more a statement of fact than any sympathy for Columbia. I only watched it because I happened to be up late

Watched it mate as I’m over here in Canada. Been watching most of Copa. Dirty bastards are Colombia. Messi getting abused by them. Blood seeping through his socks but fair play he stayed on the field. Ref was a fucking tosser. 

Wouldn’t look too much into Morelos not playing when you have Zapata and even Luis Muriel as an unused sub last night. They’re both pretty prolific for Atalanta and would start ahead of him any day of the week really. He’s probably about 4th choice behind Carlos Bacca aswell until he moves to maybe a Porto for example and posts higher numbers.

8 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I've no idea why Morelos hasn't been in the squad for most of the games. Disappointing!

Unfortunately like most national squads there's players that go who are just squad fillers and morelos seems to be 1 of them for Colombia.  There's higher profile players in front of him and unless they are injured he'll find himself being a filler unless he moves to a bigger league. 

17 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Got to get some game time tonight (early morning )  

Nothing game to give the guys who's not played much a bit of game time 

I'm not sure he is still with the squad mate. I thought I read he is due to arrive in the UK soon today or tomorrow.

41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only on the bench.

Shambles.

Fs . Pointless going out  . 6 games they've played.  Scored 4 . 

Their strikers have scored 1 of they 4 , a penalty . 

No reason he shouldn't of had a chance , finished the season in great form and confidence would of been through the roof . 

Hopefully gets a decent run out but probly a token 5/10 mins