Interview with Fashion Sakala Jr

blue3498

Wow! He sounds like a real class guy, very humble. 

I mind Gerrard saying in an interview, aswell as looking for ability in players he looks at how they will fit in the dressing room, and their attitude/personality. This guy ticks all those boxes by the looks of it. 

4 minutes ago, turbo1 said:

Really hope he kicks on with us! Brilliant seeing a guy so humble saying how much he’s looking forward to playing with us

When you see young guys his age in the EPL with their big Ferraris etc, they could take a leaf out this guys book. Prepares for the game on a Saturday from the Monday, Eats well, trains hard, doesn't touch booze. He's like the African version of Defoe. :dance:

11 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Really excited by this boy, really hoped we would get him. from what I've seen he looks very quick and knows the way to goal, 16 in 34 last season in a decent league aint shabby, given his attitude and personality I think he'll thrive in our dressing room, the prospect of him learning from JD and the gaffer is a tasty one, I think he's gonna turn out to be a very shrewd bit of business .

Just wonder who will make way if Morelos stays. Possibly Itten goes out on loan, Roofe will stay more than likely. Think Sakala said in his interview he started out as a winger, but prefers to play through the middle now. Buff can play slightly off the right but Roofe is more central. 

Maybe a good dilemma to have, then Defoe might also still be here I hope. Think he offers alot in a coaching/playing sense.