Interview with Fashion Sakala Jr

37 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just wish he hadn't held back on that tackle.
Every time i see him stepping on the park i say brace yerselves,here comes soor puss. :lol:
Would not have enjoyed one minute trying to play against him.
Doubt very much we will ever see another in Alfies mould whenever he decides to leave us.

Don’t mate. Just enjoy this wee wild bastard. One more season Alfie!  👍

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t mate. Just enjoy this wee wild bastard. One more season Alfie!  👍

We can only hope it's the CL and his bromance with the gaffer,and the fact he will be miss us as much as we will miss him. that he decides to stay. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to the interview now and he sounds like a very down to earth and humble guy by all accounts. I don't rate the interviewer though.

Sakala in his looks and appearance reminds me very much of Defoe. If he becomes half the player then he will be a great asset.

6 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Listening to the interview now and he sounds like a very down to earth and humble guy by all accounts. I don't rate the interviewer though.

Sakala in his looks and appearance reminds me very much of Defoe. If he becomes half the player then he will be a great asset.

Blatant racism. Reported.

geneva_ger likes this

15 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

This guys going to be an absolute fans favourite, his attitude, demeanor and above all quality is going to make him an absolute hero....he'll love us and we'll love him...I just hope he is a partner to alfredo not a replacement 

I think he’s going to be better than Alfredo, genuinely think he looks quality, fast strong and knows how to find the net, seems to have a good mature level head on him, humble, clever and honest. Football first money second. 

I love him already 😆

Fashion and Alfredo up front together will be fucking terrifying for defenders add in Kent and we’re going to be a seriously dangerous opposition for anybody.