Rangers share offering - announcement today

graeme_4

I don't have MyGers, feel too old for merchandise, so all I pay for is my annual subscription to RTV which is due to hit my visa shortly (with all home and away games included great value). 500 is very close to what I would pay C1872 over a 4 year period and as I am not happy with them at the moment a direct investment has a lot of appeal.

Nobody buys shares in a football club to make money but only for emotional reasons. If the offer is not over subscribed and I am allowed in then I will buy. C1872 will then have to do without my tenner a month.

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

I did, not sure if there has already been to many pre registers and its maybe triggered something.

👍 Try again later I guess. Wasn't sure whether it was something I was doing.

24 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Don't know but it feels to me that the club are looking at direct investment. C1872 have an agreement to buy King's shares which puts nothing into the club.

Seems interesting that they’ve almost excluded club 1872 from buying these

31 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Seems interesting that they’ve almost excluded club 1872 from buying these

Yeah.

I mean Club1872 could theoretically invest up to £100k. But share purchases are at discretion of the club - so if they see someone connected to C1872 as the contact on the register of interest then they don't have to offer it to them.

Sadly this is beyond me at this time. Although it's something I'd love to get involved in if it comes round again. 

After season tickets, EH packages, Mygers and the new strips available soon no doubt. I can't justify a payment of £500. 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Almost positive Park said they were open to negotiations with Club 1872 to invest outwith a share issue.

Why would they have to negotiate when they can just start buying shares through tifosy?

If they want to buy, how can they stop them? Genuine question.