Rangers share offering - announcement today

graeme_4

18 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why would they have to negotiate when they can just start buying shares through tifosy?

If they want to buy, how can they stop them? Genuine question.

Frankly I don't know but I suspect that the board have set this up to pick and choose who gets shares if it's oversubscribed.

Ordinary fans first and larger investors will have to wait their turn. Nothing more than a guess on my part.

32 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why would they have to negotiate when they can just start buying shares through tifosy?

If they want to buy, how can they stop them? Genuine question.

Quite sure it was to stop them buying Dave Kings shares,and any money raised would go to the club.
As to the rest of the questions,really cannot answer.
Does the club get the full money raised through tifosy?

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Quite sure it was to stop them buying Dave Kings shares,and any money raised would go to the club.
As to the rest of the questions,really cannot answer.
Does the club get the full money raised through tifosy?

Would imagine they need to pay a traders fee.

18 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Frankly I don't know but I suspect that the board have set this up to pick and choose who gets shares if it's oversubscribed.

Ordinary fans first and larger investors will have to wait their turn. Nothing more than a guess on my part.

I might have missed something but I've never heard of a share issue where you can review individuals who want to invest through a trader?

Is the registration not so genuine interested parties get the info and the club get an idea of appetite by the number of subscriptions?

I think the £500 minimum investment is to keep down the costs of implementation of the share offer, similar iirc to Green's IPO and the registration may be a law requirement on money laundering, and yes I believe it gives the Board the ability to "hand pick" who gets shares, which I think the Board are looking at as many fans as possible. The target being £6.75m.

22 minutes ago, GersMK said:

Anyone know what happened to last set of shares in 2014 for RIFC. Seems to be suspended on my trading account. 

Are these still valid?

It would be interesting to know, IIRC I paid 90 per share but the last i saw they were down about 25p, have always had the AGM pack sent out so I think they must still be valid but I don't have a clue where to find them.

1 hour ago, G13 said:

It would be interesting to know, IIRC I paid 90 per share but the last i saw they were down about 25p, have always had the AGM pack sent out so I think they must still be valid but I don't have a clue where to find them.

I used to get that but moved from old address and dont know where or who to contact to get the address updated? 

2 hours ago, G13 said:

That's it ina nutshell mate.
Now worth 20p,at the going rate of this share issue.

3 hours ago, GersMK said:

Anyone know what happened to last set of shares in 2014 for RIFC. Seems to be suspended on my trading account. 

Are these still valid?

Yes they are still valid.  They were 70p per share for we mere mortals.  You may remember that others  paid an average of 50p per share and some others only paid 1p per share..   There was a later share issue where they were valued at 20p per share.     Current share value was believed to be above 20p per share.    This offer doesn't specify the share price.

15 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

If you think I'll spend another £500 after spending £1400 over two Seasons to get access to RTV for home games you'll be absolutely fucking right.

1400 quid over two seasons for RTV?? I get the overseas package and its not that much?

5 hours ago, johanhentze said:

1400 quid over two seasons for RTV?? I get the overseas package and its not that much?

He means he’s paid for his ST twice now to only be able to watch home games on RTV

He seems to have decided he won’t be getting into Ibrox this season 

On 02/06/2021 at 05:28, .Williamson. said:

He means he’s paid for his ST twice now to only be able to watch home games on RTV

He seems to have decided he won’t be getting into Ibrox this season 

Nah it’s one season but he has to buy two tickets because he’s fucking disgustingly massive.