Tranmere Rovers pre season

2 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Hearing from my cousin who's ITK at Tranmere that we're playing them probably on 10th July.

Seen this on fb a few days ago - also seen that Micky Mellon has left Dundee United to go back to them too.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just looked on map there and can’t see a city called Tranmere so booked up for London.

London is pretty centralised to everything in England mate. I stayed there for a weekend in Newcastle once 

43 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Don’t think we will ever be welcomed  back there, was also a republican hovel if I remember correctly, so no idea why we would be invited for a friendly.

Liverpool as a city is a really odd place in terms of their views on the Irish. You either meet people with loyalist views or you meet people with republican views. There’s like no middle ground 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Liverpool as a city is a really odd place in terms of their views on the Irish. You either meet people with loyalist views or you meet people with republican views. There’s like no middle ground 

Its probably just the people you tend to meet, they bullshit you cos they can't be arsed with your pish.

2 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Its probably just the people you tend to meet, they bullshit you cos they can't be arsed with your pish.

:lol:

What is it you’re raging about again mate? I want to remember so I can follow you round the forum for a bit 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

And both sides seem to be in denial of the others existence. I've met loyalists from Liverpool saying its a staunch as fuck town and heard the total opposite from taigs from there