Social media executive wanted for the club

Could not disagree more

Rangers Football Club is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and will consider applications solely on the basis of merit regardless of gender, race, age, ethnic origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, nationality, gender re-assignment or any other irrelevant factor.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Could not disagree more

Rangers Football Club is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and will consider applications solely on the basis of gender, race, age, ethnic origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, nationality, gender re-assignment or any other irrelevant factor, regardless of merit.

Fixed that for you, if its anything like my work 🤣

The content has been top notch this season for me. Much better than before. Not sure if it’s expanding or replacing someone but it’s genuinely a crucial appointment to get right in today’s climate as there are so many sensitivities around social media outputs across so many different platforms, as well as having to monitor stuff the players are putting out  - I see the ECB are being criticised as they didn’t know that one of the england players posted racist/sexist stuff 8 years ago. That’s the level of scrutiny needed to to protect brands etc.