If anyone was ever in any doubt about the double standards that are applied to Rangers fans

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is today's Daily Record actively encouraging supporters to ignore covid advice, travel outwith their area and congregate in an area they're being asked not to. Contrast that with how they s

Rangers fans are being used as pawns by the SNP in their attempts to divide and conquer.

We asked for 10,000 fans in Ibrox for our title party, SNP said no. Not long after the fan zones for the euros are confirmed.  It is a double standard for sure. If Scotland fans cause troubl

Posted Images

Triggered much  :lol:   It's the Daily Retard ffs.

I know people with tickets that are struggling to get travel down arranged - trains are booked out because of limited seating. Flight prices are now pretty high. So I doubt many people are trying to pay inflated prices to get down to London to not go to the game.

As for Trafalgar Square - it's a fan zone for frontline workers only with no access to non fan zone ticket holders - so there isn't even a central point for people to meet. For those of us, including a fair proportion of Bears, with tickets - it's timed entry, so on match day everyone going has to be up at the Stadium a few hours before kick off.

As for fans taking over London, was in London this weekend - Soho/Chinatown/Southbank were absolutely mobbed - really doubt 2K Scottish football fans will make much of an impact in Central London on a Friday afternoon in June.

Daft story, though I fully agree it does take a vastly different approach than it did for us at George Square, but it's still a story with little to no basis in fact.  

Bluepeter9 likes this
42 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

I know people with tickets that are struggling to get travel down arranged - trains are booked out because of limited seating. Flight prices are now pretty high. So I doubt many people are trying to pay inflated prices to get down to London to not go to the game.

As for Trafalgar Square - it's a fan zone for frontline workers only with no access to non fan zone ticket holders - so there isn't even a central point for people to meet. For those of us, including a fair proportion of Bears, with tickets - it's timed entry, so on match day everyone going has to be up at the Stadium a few hours before kick off.

As for fans taking over London, was in London this weekend - Soho/Chinatown/Southbank were absolutely mobbed - really doubt 2K Scottish football fans will make much of an impact in Central London on a Friday afternoon in June.

Daft story, though I fully agree it does take a vastly different approach than it did for us at George Square, but it's still a story with little to no basis in fact.  

You celebrate selik players scoring goals. 

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

You certainly are with that lengthy reply 

DiamondDan, Geo17 and hammer93 like this