If anyone was ever in any doubt about the double standards that are applied to Rangers fans

Triggered much  :lol:   It's the Daily Retard ffs.

I know people with tickets that are struggling to get travel down arranged - trains are booked out because of limited seating. Flight prices are now pretty high. So I doubt many people are trying to pay inflated prices to get down to London to not go to the game.

As for Trafalgar Square - it's a fan zone for frontline workers only with no access to non fan zone ticket holders - so there isn't even a central point for people to meet. For those of us, including a fair proportion of Bears, with tickets - it's timed entry, so on match day everyone going has to be up at the Stadium a few hours before kick off.

As for fans taking over London, was in London this weekend - Soho/Chinatown/Southbank were absolutely mobbed - really doubt 2K Scottish football fans will make much of an impact in Central London on a Friday afternoon in June.

Daft story, though I fully agree it does take a vastly different approach than it did for us at George Square, but it's still a story with little to no basis in fact.  

Bluepeter9 likes this

42 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

I know people with tickets that are struggling to get travel down arranged - trains are booked out because of limited seating. Flight prices are now pretty high. So I doubt many people are trying to pay inflated prices to get down to London to not go to the game.

As for Trafalgar Square - it's a fan zone for frontline workers only with no access to non fan zone ticket holders - so there isn't even a central point for people to meet. For those of us, including a fair proportion of Bears, with tickets - it's timed entry, so on match day everyone going has to be up at the Stadium a few hours before kick off.

As for fans taking over London, was in London this weekend - Soho/Chinatown/Southbank were absolutely mobbed - really doubt 2K Scottish football fans will make much of an impact in Central London on a Friday afternoon in June.

Daft story, though I fully agree it does take a vastly different approach than it did for us at George Square, but it's still a story with little to no basis in fact.  

You celebrate selik players scoring goals. 

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

You certainly are with that lengthy reply 

hammer93, Geo17 and DiamondDan like this