• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was benign so once the facial palsy settles I’ll be back to normal 👍🏻

I’m up £500+ From the euros already stuck 50 quid on the Dutch seconds before they scored the winner, had £150 on Belgium last night at evens an absolute steal, took Finland at 9/1 aswell. 

Given she doesn't exist i'd say your good to watch.

Posted Images

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Should have been Neymars second. 

If Brazil were playing in the Euros I would say they will have to go up several gears if they want to win it but even though they look suspect on the counter and are profligate up front I dunno if they need to up it to win this tournament?

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If Brazil were playing in the Euros I would say they will have to go up several gears if they want to win it but even though they look suspect on the counter and are profligate up front I dunno if they need to up it to win this tournament?

6 clear in WC qualifying, won 6/6. Easily the strongest side and now as hosts clear faves. 

Chile, Uruguay, Argentina and Colombia can cause them problems but I think in the GS you will see a reserved Brazil. Expect them to up it in the knockouts.

McEwan's Lager likes this
1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That was a good tournament. One of the best ones. The 99 one was good too.

Was that the one where Ronaldinho made his debut? Came on and scored against Venezuela I think. Ronaldo was top scorer and Rivaldo in top form as well. 

4 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Was that the one where Ronaldinho made his debut? Came on and scored against Venezuela I think. Ronaldo was top scorer and Rivaldo in top form as well. 

Can't remember that exactly but I do think it was the tournament he debuted in, yeah.

Rivaldo and Ronaldo were great. I can't remember who it was with, maybe @G.E.C., but we were talking about the Argentina Colombia game from that tournament on here not long ago when Palermo missed three penalties.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

In all seriousness though I’ve said this before but Maradona not picking Cambiasso or Zanetti was scandalous, especially given that they had just won the treble with Inter.

Absolute shambles mate. Couldn't believe it.

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I just looked up the 2010 squad and there are about 5 players I’ve never heard of.

Argentina?

He went through a crazy amount of players, I'm sure it was in the mid 40s.

I remember he called up some guy who was a midfielder who I'm sure was about 34 for their first cap at one point. I can't remember his name.