SPFL League Fixtures 21/22

RFC55

38 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Trying not to get ahead of myself but fuck it, here's a comparison of the opening set of fixtures

Us - Livi(H) DU(A) Ross County(A) Scum(H) St Johnstone(A) Motherwell(H) Dundee(A) Hibs(H) Hearts(H) St Mirren(A) and Aberdeen(H) 

Scum - Hearts(A) Dundee(H) St Mirren(H) Us(A) Ross County(H) Livi(A) DU(H) Aberdeen(A) Motherwell(A) St Johnstone(H) Hibs(A)

I genuinely can see the scum dropping around 11 points in that run. 

Our three games after the first set of fixtures are Motherwell(A) Ross County(H) and St Johnstone(H) before the fixtures get much more tricky. I would be very shocked if come the end of November we don't have a very healthy lead in the title race.

Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs all at home in the first round. No excuses for us to not be in a good position after the first set of fixtures.

Good that this season the away games against the other sides in the top 6 essentially turn. Means they’ll be away to aberdeen, hibs, livi and now Hearts twice before the split whereas we play them all at home twice. 

Their first set of fixtures are hilarious. Talk about welcome to Scottish football. 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Trying not to get ahead of myself but fuck it, here's a comparison of the opening set of fixtures

Us - Livi(H) DU(A) Ross County(A) Scum(H) St Johnstone(A) Motherwell(H) Dundee(A) Hibs(H) Hearts(H) St Mirren(A) and Aberdeen(H) 

Scum - Hearts(A) Dundee(H) St Mirren(H) Us(A) Ross County(H) Livi(A) DU(H) Aberdeen(A) Motherwell(A) St Johnstone(H) Hibs(A)

I genuinely can see the scum dropping around 11 points in that run. 

Our three games after the first set of fixtures are Motherwell(A) Ross County(H) and St Johnstone(H) before the fixtures get much more tricky. I would be very shocked if come the end of November we don't have a very healthy lead in the title race.

If we weren’t ahead after those fixtures I’d be quite concerned, that’s about as generous an opening set of games as you could ask for. 

Could well be Sharkhead before November this year 

See that wee prick that works for Sky, Anthony Joseph or something is saying he’s been racially abused by Rangers fans. As usual there is zero proof of this, another fucking scumbag!

Basically he was tweeting the fixtures and going on about the ‘Glasgow Derby’. Bears were ripping the pish out him and he’s pulled the racist card.

Anyone in the know like @eskbankloyal know anything about this? 

While no full crowds for the start of the season isn’t a surprise considering what has been allowed for Hampden it seems unbelievable it could be justified as that low considering the size of Ibrox.

372C0DB1-5635-402F-A0DA-5A1419391C7A.png

15 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

While no full crowds for the start of the season isn’t a surprise considering what has been allowed for Hampden it seems unbelievable it could be justified as that low considering the size of Ibrox.

500 to 2000 is absolutely pathetic 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Should be telling the SG to go fuck themselves.

Can't allow 12K and 6K at a fan zone and then allow less than the fan zone.

Cunts.

Literally no reason not to allow more in other than just being controlling cunts. frustrating as fuck

54 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

The 500-2000 is based on the tiered restrictions. Even at Level 0 the maximum you are allowed in a stadium is 2,000 unless you get specific approval from the Scottish Government - SFA were given that approval for the 4 games hosted at Hampden during the Euros.

I’ll leave everywhere to come to their own conclusions about how likely that approval is. 

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The 500-2000 is based on the tiered restrictions. Even at Level 0 the maximum you are allowed in a stadium is 2,000 unless you get specific approval from the Scottish Government - SFA were given that approval for the 4 games hosted at Hampden during the Euros.

I’ll leave everywhere to come to their own conclusions about how likely that approval is. 

It just seems untenable to not update the level guidelines in that scenario, I know the 12000 was a condition of UEFA letting Glasgow keep the games but it’s a precedent all the same. Considering the difference in sizes of stadiums across Scotland and the numbers getting in for games in England it all seems ridiculous. 

But we are talking about the Scottish government of course so I should really know better. 

43 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

How on earth could they justify that with 12k at Hampden? By then many more people with have both jags than now and restrictions are supposed to be gone. 

Ye can do what you please when Scotlands in a tournament mate , the risk now is irrelevant, to go from been sat in for over a year to Glasgow opening again when cases rising by the day, to suit they feathered hat wearing ring pieces is fucking scandalous 

Bit bored of the euros already as northern ireland aren't playing so I just look out for the big matches. The release of the fixture list means we are getting close to the real football starting again. Its funny the confidence we now have in the team means the fixture list doesn't look as daunting as last year. 

9 hours ago, donaghy said:

Bit bored of the euros already as northern ireland aren't playing so I just look out for the big matches. The release of the fixture list means we are getting close to the real football starting again. Its funny the confidence we now have in the team means the fixture list doesn't look as daunting as last year. 

That's what I was thinking.
Our first round of games don't seem as big a deal as the previous few seasons.
Looking forward to (hopefully) getting off to a good start.
We have the psychological edge, and I'd like to see us take full advantage.