When Eagles Dare

That’s me just finished watching all the Crystal Palace documentary on prime. It’s fucking superb.

Better than the All or Nothing franchise IMO.

Resonates quite a lot with Rangers: near extinction, battling back from the brink against all odds, relying on journeymen to get back to the top....it’s really REALLY good.

Also, you’ve got to love Ian Holloway 😀

The All or Nothing Spurs and City docos are good but not outstanding as its editorial decisions make it so polished. They give you just the slightest hint of conflict and the rest is basically propaganda.

I'll check out the Palace one. The Sunderland ones were brilliant, great car crash television.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The All or Nothing Spurs and City docos are good but not outstanding as its editorial decisions make it so polished. They give you just the slightest hint of conflict and the rest is basically propaganda.

I'll check out the Palace one. The Sunderland ones were brilliant, great car crash television.

I just loved this from the very first minute and I couldn’t stand Palace (this has totally changed my thoughts on them).

im recovering from neurosurgery at the mo so if you think it’s shit I’ll blame it on my op :)

12 minutes ago, beararse said:

That’s me just finished watching all the Crystal Palace documentary on prime. It’s fucking superb.

Better than the All or Nothing franchise IMO.

Resonates quite a lot with Rangers: near extinction, battling back from the brink against all odds, relying on journeymen to get back to the top....it’s really REALLY good.

Also, you’ve got to love Ian Holloway 😀

Aww why is he on it? Please don't tell me he is the narrator? Is it a historical doc from a few years back?

I can't stand him.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Aww why is he on it? Please don't tell me he is the narrator?

I can't stand him.

He’s their manager .... I always thought he was a tit too but like the club itself this doc changed my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Best of luck with your recovery btw mate :tu: 

Cheers.

I had my op a week ago today, got home on Sunday and have only been an paracetamol ever since I woke up In the intensive care unit. It’s fucking mad. If I didn’t have an eyelid that didn’t shut properly and temporary facial palsy I would honestly struggle to tell if I’d actually had 8 hours neurosurgery.

its mental.

28 minutes ago, beararse said:

I just loved this from the very first minute and I couldn’t stand Palace (this has totally changed my thoughts on them).

im recovering from neurosurgery at the mo so if you think it’s shit I’ll blame it on my op :)

All the best mate 👍🏻