Honestly what do you think of the tartan army?

I live beside Hampden and in recent years I've begun to see them as a big of a pest if I'm honest. As I've posted in other threads I think the rest of the Scottish game not missing the chance to give the big guy a kicking when he's down was unforgivable but I also think that the whole nat hysteria that may just end up with the country breaking up (10 years ago who would have though that brexit would ever happen) is coming from the likes of these Harry Lauder caricatures.

I don't know if the change is in me or in Scotland I went to the 1990 world cup and felt fine about that but now it just seems more political and dare I say for that reason dangerous. The Scottish parliament has made a big difference it has legitimatised the likes of sturgeon especially as the nat voters seem to have have no problem at all in ignore the nats atrocious record in government

23 hours ago, B1872 said:

Red neck!

I genuinely think folk from other countries see us jumping about with skirts on and red long curly hair, sticking out or tartan tammies eating deep fried Mars bars and skelping bottles of irn bru because of they cunts.

The Tartan trannies think people are laughing with them when they're actually laughing at them

2 hours ago, 32Blue said:

My idea of a typical tartan army recruit is a guy in his mid-fifties wearing a Glengarry festooned with badges.

Not the sort I'd wish to associate with.

The folk wearing kilts to games are as bad as the wankers who'd dress up as characters from films when they go to the cinema 

18 hours ago, Dickie said:

They use terms like the commander-in-chief of the north of Scotland branch of the tartan army,fucking truly bewildering.

be as well calling them grand imperial wizard like the KKK cunts act like it some times xenophobic pricks

The cunts called Hamish Hoofter,  Tam McTarter and Tom McTitty who kick about in kilts with feathers hanging out their heids trying to kiss women - weird as fuck 

The cunts who support teams like St Johnston, Hibs, Aberdeen who never get out of Scotland and when they do see it as an excuse to get their cocks out and swim about in pishy water fountains - wankers. 

The non entity cunts who could barely name the team but see the National team as an extension of a chance to ram the SNP and their hate of England down your throat - cunts, "aye I like that Alan Robertson....ehmmm err....Rabbo" - fucking dregs they cunts. 

The indifferent cunts who work in your office, never watch football but call it fitbaw when talking about Scotland and clearly set up a camera to show themselves all emotional when Marhall made that save, and only speak about the National team when their games are relevant - cunts 

The auld sound cunts who kick about your boozer who have been every where with Scotland, or had been up to about 15 years ago - mostly sound 

Pals and that you have who support other teams but see Scotland games as a decent chance to kick about together watching football - sound.

There are plenty cunts I know go to Scotland games who are perfectly sound and just support the players even if they played for Rangers etc, it is mostly the punters who have went to most of their games even when they were utterly shite who are pretty decent, it's the wankers who often latch on to it who are complete dicks, evidenced by this Euros. 

Depends which part you are asking about.