Emails out now advertising the Trophy Tour across different parts of the country. £25 for season ticket holders and MyGers subscribers, £35 for general sale. Price includes you seeing the trophy and professional photo. 

Half expected season ticket holders to have a free event night, along the lines as a thanks for your support for last season. I get every pound for the club is vital but one email with a reward or something similar once in a while would be great rather than it being constant sales emails wanting me to spend, spend, spend. 

5 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

should do an ajax and melt it down to give to the fans

I don’t think we get a replica like they do. I guess we could just melt the actual trophy down and say our bad 😂 

Bayern’s club museum is amazing on that front, they have replicas of every trophy they have ever won per season in glass cases on podiums. Would look amazing in our new club museum - although I think we would need a bigger building.

My Fathers Scarf and Jack C like this
33 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Emails out now advertising the Trophy Tour across different parts of the country. £25 for season ticket holders and MyGers subscribers, £35 for general sale. Price includes you seeing the trophy and professional photo. 

Half expected season ticket holders to have a free event night, along the lines as a thanks for your support for last season. I get every pound for the club is vital but one email with a reward or something similar once in a while would be great rather than it being constant sales emails wanting me to spend, spend, spend. 

Split it with a mate and it’s just over a tenner each. Not too bad to be honest for an excuse for a day out and a wee photo you can get framed and up on your wall.

We've gone from not being able to make any money from anything and having no one who knew how to make money, to milking the fuck out of every cunt with every little thing. :lol: 

I don't know whether to be annoyed or really impressed and happy.

Would happily pay - hopefully there's enough demand to come to England as well.

36 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Split it with a mate and it’s just over a tenner each. Not too bad to be honest for an excuse for a day out and a wee photo you can get framed and up on your wall.

Who gets the one copy of the photo that you get if you take a pal?

5 hours ago, tm91 said:

We've gone from not being able to make any money from anything and having no one who knew how to make money, to milking the fuck out of every cunt with every little thing. :lol: 

I don't know whether to be annoyed or really impressed and happy.

Would happily pay - hopefully there's enough demand to come to England as well.

Fuck them it’s ours now , can’t exactly do much after it’s melted 

MorelosRangers likes this
14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A trophy tour without winning the league? 😅

:lol:

Breaking into the piggery, stealing their trophy and taking it on tour pretending that we won it. Will this board stop at nothing to make money? 

I'm starting to doubt whether we actually won it now. 

Shag the cow whilst it's that high on magic mushrooms it doesn't know who won the title. 

Sack the board!!!:laughedat:

MisterC likes this
On 17/06/2021 at 15:08, Malkytfp1 said:

I actually don't mind that and will pay for it for me and the wee boy. If we never won the league this year id(hypocritically) probably be a lot more angry with the board and see this as a pisstake 

I’m going to be honest mate if we hadn’t won the league and the board wanted to charge us to get our picture taken with the trophy I’d think it was a pisstake too.

Malkytfp1 likes this
5 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

I’m going to be honest mate if we hadn’t won the league and the board wanted to charge us to get our picture taken with the trophy I’d think it was a pisstake too.

🤣 Fuck sake mate this was over a week ago I made a rip-roaring cunt of it. @Rangers_no1 torn me a new one before I finished typing but you're more out of date than the Terry Munro song. 

Rangers_no1 likes this
16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣 Fuck sake mate this was over a week ago I made a rip-roaring cunt of it. @Rangers_no1 torn me a new one before I finished typing but you're more out of date than the Terry Munro song. 

I missed it the first time so I was happy the thread got bumped :lol:

Malkytfp1 likes this