Supporting

Johncalvin

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I’ve no real issue with Bears that want to support Scotland,  it’s shite that people like yerself can’t just support the team without all the nationalist political and tarrier nonsense that’s now attached to it. 

Well said man. I still support my country but completely understand why many bears don't. It's the pish some give out to other bears supporting Scotland that annoys me.

Tonight I was elated after seeing a Scotland performance of old then immediately seen all the shite with that wee Abdul guy and hear the anti Rangers pish from some "tartan army" members. 

I hate everything that has happened to Scotland with this bastard government and the rest but I won't let that wee nippy cunt take away me watching my country. 

It's definitely getting harder to support my national team though.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Wit?

mon tae fuck mate 

His point in another thread is you can't support a team if other supporters do fucked up things. I've already made it clear I've no time for those cunts or the rest of the tartan army. But it's utter shite to try claim the actions of other supporters should reflect on you or prevent you supporting your country or club.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

His point in another thread is you can't support a team if other supporters do fucked up things. I've already made it clear I've no time for those cunts or the rest of the tartan army. But it's utter shite to try claim the actions of other supporters should reflect on you or prevent you supporting your country or club.

You can’t support Scotland because some rabid tarrier bastards do to?

Makes perfect sense, deny guys like Patterson and Jack our support because of they cunts. No thanks.

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Next Scotland game you go to wear a Rangers top and see what reaction you get

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Next Scotland game you go to wear a Rangers top and see what reaction you get

Couldn't give a fuck what reaction I get, I'm not going to whimper off like a wee dug cause some tarriers want to take over Scotland.

Again though are you responsible for everything Rangers fans do too?

26 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I’ve no real issue with Bears that want to support Scotland,  it’s shite that people like yerself can’t just support the team without all the nationalist political and tarrier nonsense that’s now attached to it. 

That is where we are though mate.

Scotland deserves better.

I do my best to turn the tables.

I will not surrender to those cunts.

We have our differences mate 

We have our debates you and I and we probably both learn from them. It is for the greater good.

If only the politicians did that.

Couldn't give a fuck what reaction I get, I'm not going to whimper off like a wee dug cause some tarriers want to take over Scotland.

Again though are you responsible for everything Rangers fans do too?

Make sure you come on here and tell us what reaction you get

English born and bred but lived up here off and on for 40 years, always supported England and when I moved up here, Rangers, years ago I was always happy to see any of the home nations do well, mostly cant be arsed with international football these day but still support England in tournaments, bit indifferent towards Scotland now, theres fuck all there for me to want to do well.

Make sure you come on and answer the question rather than avoiding it.

No I'm not, but Rangers fans don't make comments about the Ibrox disaster, sing about the IRA or attack people from behind for being loyalists

Just now, We Will Follow Rangers said:

English born and bred but lived up here off and on for 40 years, always supported England and when I moved up here, Rangers, years ago I was always happy to see any of the home nations do well, mostly cant be arsed with international football these day but still support England in tournaments, bit indifferent towards Scotland now, theres fuck all there for me to want to do well.

I'm quite happy to see any of the other Home Nations do well, I'm not going to lose any sleep if any of them got pumped though.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

No I'm not, but Rangers fans don't make comments about the Ibrox disaster, sing about the IRA or attack people from behind for being loyalists

So that doesn't mean any Rangers fan who supports their country agrees with any of them either. I've got nothing but contempt for the tartan trannies but it's still MY country. We should be taking it back not sitting about and letting the taigs take over.

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Good points.

We shouldn't even have to post this.

It should be a given.

39 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Make sure you come on and answer the question rather than avoiding it.

If our fans started singing IRA songs and mocking the 66 and where so anti PUL that they attacked wee retarded guys in the street then I would give up supporting  Rangers, I would have nothing in common with the people who support them.

Its not just the support with the national team thats the problem though is it, it runs a lot deeper than a few tarriers signing shite songs.