21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

It’s obviously real… who would go to this effort to fake this:lol: all leaks prior to this told us gold badge and sponsor, as well as no stars above the badge. Video with Castore as well they also stated they looked at past kits where we had this collar.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I believe it is unfortunately ☹️

Hopefully just a bad photo but really dont like it

Just now, EMRFC said:

It’s obviously real… who would go to this effort to fake this:lol: all leaks prior to this told us gold badge and sponsor, as well as no stars above the badge. Video with Castore as well they also stated they looked at past kits where we had this collar.

There are fakes pretty much every year...

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hopefully just a bad photo but really dont like it

There are fakes pretty much every year...

The difference is this is a picture of a promotional poster likely to be in the club shop window, all the fakes you talk about are concept kits or clear fakes from turkey

Malkytfp1 likes this

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

what's it say under our badge? not happy we've ditched the stars.

edit: nvm it seems to be a ribbon. probably still says something though

‘1872 150 Years 2022’ is what it says

BillyG91 and Robborobson like this

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s the same as the one underneath the scroll crest on all the 150th promotional stuff.

ah alright. this then

spacer.png

hopefully go back to the 5 stars next season. i don't mind them doing it as a one off year to celebrate 150 years

Robborobson likes this

Not sure how I feel about the sponsor being gold tbh. I get the whole 150th anniversary thing but the sponsor could’ve remained white with the badge and the wee banner under it staying gold. 

Really hope they commission a special anniversary top based on our first ever kit with the star etc

MorelosRangers likes this

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Could have coped with and might even have liked a gold crest on its own, but they've fucked it with the castore and 32 red logos being gold too.

To me it’s not a Rangers colour and that’s why I don’t like it. 

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Not sure how I feel about the sponsor being gold tbh. I get the whole 150th anniversary thing but the sponsor could’ve remained white with the badge and the wee banner under it staying gold. 

Really hope they commission a special anniversary top based on our first ever kit with the star etc

That was not our first ever kit mate. 

Mr Soprano likes this