21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

15 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Some of my tops all mainly from the 90s I think, and an old scarf that was given to me back in the 80s...All the tops are in great nick. :UK:

IMG_20210306_130201.jpg

IMG_20210306_130252.jpg

IMG_20210306_130109.jpg

IMG_20210306_130002.jpg

IMG_20210306_125905.jpg

IMG_20210306_125747.jpg

IMG_20210306_125641.jpg

IMG_20210306_125425.jpg

IMG_20201017_122436.jpg

What a collection! Most if not all of them up with our best kits ever.

Wish I'd have kept all mine.  

34 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sport socks, sport socks, 2 for a......

12 quid! 12 fucking quid!

:lol:

Then again, there were those among us that bought that chocolate bar for £8.....

Screenshot_20210622-171315_Chrome.jpg

That chocolate bar was the bench mark used for how much money our fan base is willing to throw at literally anything with the badge. 

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

That chocolate bar was the bench mark used for how much money our fan base is willing to throw at literally anything with the badge. 

We threw money at Fruit of the loom school jumpers with a Rangers sticker. We’re loyal to a fault as a fan base. 

10 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

https://www.sportsdirect.com/castore-Rangers-anthem-jacket-2021-2022-mens-374004#colcode=37400418

95 quid, utterly steaming top as well, a big drop from the anthem jacket of the season gone. 

I was excited until I looked closer and saw that nothing on this jacket is embroidered. All transferred. Castore can go and piss on an arse.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Shop saying it gets released tomorrow morning. Yet little to no hype from the club or Castore? Strange.

Made in China though :lol:

Turks have been sacked.

SD will have exclusivity for a certain time and then we’ll be able to advertise.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Shop saying it gets released tomorrow morning. Yet little to no hype from the club or Castore? Strange.

Made in China though :lol:

Turks have been sacked.

A Saturday release is odd? Thought it would be Monday with a video coming out Sunday

Anyone who has the training tops what’s the fit like? I’m sat here in a Adidas Wales training top that actually fits like a Large, whereas last seasons Rangers stuff made me feel like I should go up

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Hands down the worst home shirt we have had in our history.

It doesn’t even remotely look like a Rangers shirt.

That title belongs to the Puma blackthorn kit.

Blue with white collar but doesn’t look like a Rangers kit?🤔

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

The Blackthorn top was red white and blue. I’m not a fan of red on home kits in general but at least it didn’t have gold on it.

Yeah I don’t like red on home tops that much either, I think it would look better white but don’t mind the gold as a special one off for a season.