21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I know folk like a moan about Castore, and I’m not the first, but fuck me the quality of some stuff is absolutely shite. 

Ordered the blue training shorts that were about £45 when you include delivery, and my Sunday league team who gave you a set of training gear for a £10er was better quality than these things. 

Absolutely dug meat, just with a Rangers badge embroidered. 

Some of the stuff is clearly cheap as fuck. The champions t-shirt range they were charging £28 for genuinely felt like that fruit of the loom shit but the Castore logo inside the neck was ironed on. You can just tell the t-shirt didn’t match the “quality” of the ironed on logo. 

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I know folk like a moan about Castore, and I’m not the first, but fuck me the quality of some stuff is absolutely shite. 

Ordered the blue training shorts that were about £45 when you include delivery, and my Sunday league team who gave you a set of training gear for a £10er was better quality than these things. 

Absolutely dug meat, just with a Rangers badge embroidered. 

You can tell by feeling it even this years top material wise feels very cheap quality.