21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

16 hours ago, philiprfc said:

I don't like it. It wouldn't be so bad if the sponsor wasn't gold too, but I don't like that contrast. That being said, I saw the top with the Utilia sponsor rather than 32Red and it looked a little better.

It’s much better with Utilia.

A more subtle logo.

20 hours ago, Bydo said:

Aye there were loads mate- I’m taking a risk with this one as he may be just a wee bit too big for it but he is wee for his age.

Excellent, gonna jump over today and pick one up. 

Will go with 2-3 years, and it should hopefully fit him the now, if not it'll last the full season hopefully🤣

Went over this afternoon, less than a minute wait to get in, loads and loads of the shirt and training gear in stock but absolutely nothing for kids younger than 5-6 years old, same in Buchanan Street store - where there was no wait to get in - which is very disappointing considering the jersey was only released yesterday, but what can you do. 

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

To anyone that's been in the store, do they still have last seasons top on sale? 

Nah nothing at all from last season apart from the navy 55 umbrellas and bucket hats on a shelf in the corner. They still have the white RFC water bottles for £3 in-store although they bumped them up to £12 online as soon as the new training kit launched. 

17 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Nah nothing at all from last season apart from the navy 55 umbrellas and bucket hats on a shelf in the corner. They still have the white RFC water bottles for £3 in-store although they bumped them up to £12 online as soon as the new training kit launched. 

Thanks mate. It's a real shame, as it's a cracking kit and I missed out. Got the away one, so not all bad. Could get it at an Ashley outlet just now, but can't really bring myself to do it. Might wait and see if it goes to £20 wit them or something, so they make fuck all out of it! :lol: 

On 25/06/2021 at 16:35, ForeverAndEver said:

Also, not a fan of this one top a month shite

Club can’t win :lol:

You see all those spastics on Twitter greeting about the club ripping the piss with regards to cash and whatnot.

Imagine the reaction if they released three at once? Not to mention, it doesn’t make great business sense releasing all the strips at once.

27 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Club can’t win :lol:

You see all those spastics on Twitter greeting about the club ripping the piss with regards to cash and whatnot.

Imagine the reaction if they released three at once? Not to mention, it doesn’t make great business sense releasing all the strips at once.

Seen somebody try take the piss because people were uploading pictures of themselves with the top :lol: 

I get that tbh, just always preferred seeing them all together 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen somebody try take the piss because people were uploading pictures of themselves with the top :lol: 

I get that tbh, just always preferred seeing them all together 

Seen that as well. Stupid cow.