21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

I’m calling the badge-less one a photo shop job. 

the pinstripes disappear, especially above the “e” and the fabric around that area is a different shade of blue. 

could be the light but too many bits of it don’t look natural exactly where the issue is 

2F5630E2-F718-48B1-917B-9A8D7D129E5D.png

Bisgrove did state in a recent interview that Castore themselves have made changes in their business approach to ready themselves for another huge kit launch.

They are now aligned with new manufacturers to produce much better quality produce for Rangers, the same manufacturers used by top clubs like Man City.

Seems odd to me they now have the Seko and Tomket Tires on the strips this season, but no The energy check sponsor. i remember initially asking Castore awhile back regarding this and it basically was stated due to the lateness of the deals being announced was the reason for not being on the tops last season, even the pro tops. But now i am thinking maybe Bisgrove has gotten an improved deal from both companies who are wanting brand exposure on the clubs kits.

I also remember asking Castore about the quality control checks on Rangers items compared to their own product ranges, my specific question was when during production are checks made and if the person doing the control checks worked directly within Castore.

This was the generic line from Castore "We can confirm that all our products are quality control checked before they go onto general sale. If we have a known about an issue with a certain product then further spot checks and testing is carried out." - This was the line they came away with, no mention if someone within Castore checks the items during a production run.

So with that said, it would be interesting to know how many actually shipped items have defects and you are correct that some of the stuff you see floating around on twitter seems highly suspect, i would imagine if Rangers sell over 100k of product and only around 3% have issues, i would presume Castore would say it's been successful.

8 hours ago, AGC123 said:

I’m calling the badge-less one a photo shop job. 

the pinstripes disappear, especially above the “e” and the fabric around that area is a different shade of blue. 

could be the light but too many bits of it don’t look natural exactly where the issue is 

2F5630E2-F718-48B1-917B-9A8D7D129E5D.png

Why are folk obsessed with claiming any fault is a photoshop? It’s clear Castore have huge issues. 

2 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

Anyone else not had a dispatch email yet? I ordered mine on the morning of the release day and have heard fuck all since. 

Yip full track of order and picture of it getting posted through letterbox.  Trying on when I get home but should be fine as I’ve not got fat neck syndrome like @EMRFCand @Bydo.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Yip full track of order and picture of it getting posted through letterbox.  Trying on when I get home but should be fine as I’ve not got fat neck syndrome like @EMRFCand @Bydo.

I’ve got more than just fuckin fat neck syndrome these days.